Howdy from New Guy from Texas

Daconiam

Texas
Howdy all!

Fix'n to retire from the military and have an interest in being an Agent. I have been lurking around on the site for a bit and have learned some invaluable information.

Beware, I will be asking questions......

Thank you in advance,
David

Welcome! Congrats on retirement (I have 5 more years reserve to retire with 20). What types of insurance are you interested?

Dave

Howdy all!

Fix'n to retire from the military and have an interest in being an Agent. I have been lurking around on the site for a bit and have learned some invaluable information.

Beware, I will be asking questions......

Thank you in advance,
David

Welcome to the board David. What branch will you be retiring from? We only accept USAF on this board.

Welcome to the board David. What branch will you be retiring from? We only accept USAF on this board.

Seems there is an upgrade to the board then....I'm Navy! :cool:

Welcome! Congrats on retirement (I have 5 more years reserve to retire with 20). What types of insurance are you interested?

Dave

Not sure, thought I would go with Farmers or State Farm for the learning offered then branch out from there...

I am curious/tempted about insurance but also nervous about falling on my face, so I continue to read the forum for nuggets of information and will be stopping into some offices to get info from current agents.

Back