how's my script

k1s1h1

Expert
Hi I’m Keith Sharrah with Louisiana Health Solutions. We are a local company that helps individual save up to 30% on the cost of their health insurance. Would you like a no obligation quote.

Hi I’m Keith Sharrah with Louisiana Health Solutions. We are a local company that helps individual save up to 30% on the cost of their health insurance. Would you like a no obligation quote.

"NO!"

or

"No thanks.."

or

"Not at this time"

-Sales 101:

Don't ask "yes/no" questions.

-Do you currently have a group or individual plan?
-Would you like to receive your quotes via email, fax, or mail?

If it works for you, keep using it. Everyone, in every industry that calls this prospect says they can save them money and probably sounds very similar to you. To me, asking them if they want a "no obligation quote" before they even get to tell you about their situation cheapens your value and takes away your ability to be a consultant. Talk in a concerned voice:

"I've talked to a lot of people lately who are frusterated with what they're paying for health insurance or they feel that for what they pay, they're not getting much in return. Are either of those concerns for you?"

It's tough to do, but you almost want to hang back in the conversation, let the prospect talk, and then if you see a fit, go for the kill. If you go for it too early, you will scare most prospects off. Even if someone does agree to a quote, you have absolutely no committment on their part and created more work for yourself.

talk about HSAs in your script. I just started using a HSA-focused script and it's been a nice change and instead of talking about "free quotes" you're positioning yourself as an expert and talking about health care.

I did not mention that i will not be making the calls. It will be an unlicensed person making the calls.

Back