How's my Theme?

Do yourself a favor, google "life insurance", "term life insurance", and "car insurance". One thing you'll likely find in common is a light/white background. Those marketers make thousands of dollars a day doing what they do, might as well replicate their feel.

You're off to a great start!

Yeah I see what you mean. I just liked how it was set up honestly. I know there's 1000s of themes so ill keep searching. Do you have any names of themes that you would recommend?

Stay away from free themes. Pick someone like Studiopress, Woo Themes or some of the others.

And avoid flash

Yeah I see what you mean. I just liked how it was set up honestly. I know there's 1000s of themes so ill keep searching. Do you have any names of themes that you would recommend?

I think there are a bunch of great free themes. I like the ones at themeforest.net if you're interested in paying for them. Not as much a fan of elegant or woo themes, but that's just me.

Oh and if I change themes will it destroy my pages that I have set up? Or will it just transfer them to the new theme?

Oh and if I change themes will it destroy my pages that I have set up? Or will it just transfer them to the new theme?

You can keep changing them without your content getting deleted. You may need to redo a menu or widgets, but your content should all be there. You should also be able to switch back and have it maintain all your settings on the theme the way it was when you left it.

Will changing themes impact you in the SERPS?

It's one of very few things that shouldn't. There are some themes that integrate tagging which would change things, but generally changing the theme would almost not go noticed by the search engines.

Back