How's this Script for Medicare?

Thegunslngr

This is the script my company gave me
Hi, is this___? Hi___ my name is___with____. The reason I am calling is my company informed me that you will be turning 65 this year and I wanted to let you know what I do for "folks".(regional dialect) I help folks that are turning 65 understand how medicare works, what it does and doesn't do and what you need to do or maybe not need to do. I'll be in___ are on wed. Would this be a good time to drop by and explain things further?

A lot of people i talk to are on TRI-Care or they just aren't interested. Is this script good or should I try to change it up a little.

This is the script my company gave me
Hi, is this___? Hi___ my name is___with____. The reason I am calling is my company informed me that you will be turning 65 this year and I wanted to let you know what I do for "folks".(regional dialect) I help folks that are turning 65 understand how medicare works, what it does and doesn't do and what you need to do or maybe not need to do. I'll be in___ are on wed. Would this be a good time to drop by and explain things further?

A lot of people i talk to are on TRI-Care or they just aren't interested. Is this script good or should I try to change it up a little.

I thought you're not supposed to cold call for Medicare Leads?

Depends on the state in Ohio you can't. But for the most you can call on Medicare supplements. But you cannot call for Medicare adv

I would start by trimming it down to this:

Hi Mr. ______ my name is___with____. The reason for my call I that I help folks that are turning 65 understand how medicare works, what it does and doesn't do and what you need to do or maybe not need to do. I'll be in___ are on wed. Would this be a good time to drop by and explain things further?

Last edited:

Hi Mr. ______ my name is___with____. The reason for my call I that I help folks that are turning 65 understand how medicare works, what it does and doesn't do and what you need to do or maybe not need to do. I'll be in___ are on wed. Would this be a good time to drop by and explain things further?

I like the condensed version. Focusing on how you can help with no pressure is a good strategy.

I like this too. The one i posted is a little long winded and most people don't want to listen to me yammer on that long :no: Thanks for the condensed version!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Took it for a test spin and it went much better. I contacted 6 ppl and set one appointment and two spouses told me to call back to talk to their significant other! Thanks again. Ill post more success stories after the holiday. Happy 4th!!

Last edited:
I like this too. The one i posted is a little long winded and most people don't want to listen to me yammer on that long :no: Thanks for the condensed version!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Took it for a test spin and it went much better. I contacted 6 ppl and set one appointment and two spouses told me to call back to talk to their significant other! Thanks again. Ill post more success stories after the holiday. Happy 4th!!

Glad that it is working out for you. Keep us posted.

Shorter is better! :yes:

Back