How's Your Experience with Precise Leads?

Because I keep calling people who say they're being telemarketed, or sent to deceptive surveys about other things, or never requested information...

Out of 30 I've had maybe 5 good leads. And no sales on those.

Anyone want to opine on the matter?

Because I keep calling people who say they're being telemarketed, or sent to deceptive surveys about other things, or never requested information...

they are garbage...stay away from these scamsters

This has been covered in the leads section. Ellos son no bueno

internet leads are sooooooo lame

To quote Don Rungy, the lead guru. A lead is nothing more than a name and a way to contact the person. That's not verbatim but my point is this on this forum I rarely hear a good thing about them. My experience hasn't been great as well but I've used them only seldomly.

To quote Don Rungy, the lead guru. A lead is nothing more than a name and a way to contact the person. That's not verbatim but my point is this on this forum I rarely hear a good thing about them. My experience hasn't been great as well but I've used them only seldomly.

"The leads are weak?.....You're weak."

I used to hear this type of stuff all the time, and it would make me sick. mostly from the guys who started doing this 20-30 years ago with a phone book.

A lead is not a name and number in my opinion, that is a prospect, or less than that even. The prospect must have a hint of interest. If a lead company sends you 30 "leads" and half of them aren't interested in the least. I would equate that to a scam....

Not all leads are created equal. There are good leads out there. Just not from internet companies.

And...sent to multiple agents which means dial fast and talk s!!t as fast as you can.

The funny part is if you have even the slightest bit of internet savvy and know where to look, there are quality free lead sources all over the place. I used to do group business and did well prospecting out of the bluebook.com site and a few other business listing sites. Worked great, never bought a lead and built up a really nice book of business. I am doing Medicare now and have found a source of free leads that is keeping me busy. I will not reveal it here (self inflicted competition is no fun :) ) but just know if you have even a basic clue over what you should be looking for, those leads are free and out in the open.

Back