How's Your Year Starting Off? New Year Goals?

Thedude

Guru
1000 Post Club
January is usually pretty good for me but this year I did pretty poorly. How are things going for everyone else? Have goals for the year? My goal is to do minimum 5 apps a week and

also to have a threesome with attractive women. 2017 is going to be a great year.

I've noticed that January seemed to start off very good then it tanked for just a bit. Seems new business is back on track now though.

15 applications in the last 3 days.

That's a lot of apps. Did you feel you had to create a need or reason to buy fe for many of those or were most already buyers, just a question of from who and when? Also, this is personal production and you're running your business? I assumed you were but figured it'd be scaled way back, apparently not. :1laugh:

That's a lot of apps. Did you feel you had to create a need or reason to buy fe for many of those or were most already buyers, just a question of from who and when? Also, this is personal production and you're running your business? I assumed you were but figured it'd be scaled way back, apparently not. :1laugh:

I have several financial goals this year that require me to heavily personally produce (in addition to applying the whip to my down line.)

source.gif

It's been an unusual start that's for sure. I'm finding it hard to get in front of enough people. I had 9 sits off 40 leads this week and that includes knocking the hell out of many doors. Only sold 7 FE, 2 Terms and 2 Med Supps.

That being said the numbers are still decent at the end of the day and I have been able to cross sell 12 Med Supps thusfar which brings up my totals dramatically.

Keep going Dude. Crappy periods separate the men from the boys, the monster weeks are always just around the corner.

Back