HRA TPA admin firm needed, group of 15, stat

yorkriver1

Guru
1000 Post Club
Virginia
Employer wants to pay more of employee OOP than what at least one small group's in house HRA will allow.
This is not for the ones where the employer pays for individual insurance, this is ACA compliant small group , or possibly self funded, where the self funded plan doesn't offer in house HRA administration.

sent that fast. 1. carriers who offer HRA admin to their small group clients seem to have limited options for the employer's share. 2. self funded plans don't normally offer HRA admin at all, so either way, need an option for a TPA that can offer flexible HRA design for employer's contribution. Not 100%, but a generous amount is what they want to see. One carrier offers 50% of deductible only, so not a meaningful number for employer's intent.
I am familiar with what HRA's are, but this would be my first group to install one.

Infinisource or TASC will administer an HRA for the client, and are much more flexible than any carrier. Go to their websites and search for your local rep or call them.

There are many solid TPA’s, likely some Inc your local area, that could assist as well and help you learn more about the ins and outs of spending accounts in general.

American Health Resources has the best HRA by far, in fact they Created the first one 28 years ago and have been ahead since! If you would like to email me for more information please contact me at [email protected] I promise you will NOT be satisfied!

American Health Resources has the best HRA by far, in fact they Created the first one 28 years ago and have been ahead since! If you would like to email me for more information please contact me at [email protected] I promise you will NOT be satisfied!

So your agency in Illinois created the first HRA 28 years ago? And it is the best? Look, I tend to be sarcastic at times, but I want a challenge, you are making this one too easy. I will let others tee this one up.

Seriously though, you may want to limit the Kool Aid intake from your company.

Back