HSA 100 from United Health

Paul, thx for the link. Could have penned the article myself.

BTW, I see you found my mug shot. Must be from my days of prowling the Orange Blossum Trail . . .

Sorry, but what does "decline for the kids" mean?

BTW, I met with two agents one offering Mega and the other confused the heck out of me. I ultimately decided to pick one on my own based on last years previous analysis. This is tough!.

Thanks for all info, anyways!

Decline for the kids indicates that they may not be approved for the coverage. If so there may be an exclusion of pre existing conditions.

You should really work with an independent agent if you can.

I would also recommend doing a google search on mega life ad reading up on the company as much as possible before you even think of applying for one of their plans

Sorry, but what does "decline for the kids" mean?

BTW, I met with two agents one offering Mega and the other confused the heck out of me. I ultimately decided to pick one on my own based on last years previous analysis. This is tough!.

Thanks for all info, anyways!

The other one must have be UA.

HSA plans were designed to help families control their health care costs. It's up to the family to decide if that is of interest.

In the end, it is whatever the client wants. In the car business, we never refused a list price offer.

Cars and insurance are so much alike. I can hardly tell them apart . . .

Lemme guess?

One has to do with hustling them into something. Once they get it "off the lot" nobody worries - no chargebacks.

The other one has to do with residual income, and keeping them as a client. The longer you keep them, the more you earn.

Am I close?

Back