State:
    Michigan
  2. wfs

wfs Guru

Ever see the movie Groundhog Day?

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
    wfs, Oct 13, 2013
  3. Norwayguy

Norwayguy I have spent way too much time here.

State:
    Maine
    Got to hand it too him though, how many people ride the same train to wealth over and over again.

4. angelar

angelar New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Are you still interested in getting information on Hubert's company? Let me know if you are - thanks.

angelar, Nov 18, 2018
  5. somarco

somarco That Medicare Guy

State:
    Georgia
    Doing better. This thread is only 5 years old.

We have newer, more interesting threads you where you may have some interest. No need to try and resuscitate old threads where it is highly unlikely the OP is still looking for a response.

somarco, Nov 18, 2018
  6. Cornelius

Cornelius Guru

I am with Huberts company. I won't go into any deep debates because I understand not all things are for all people.

No matter the company or organization people need to do their own personal research and make a business decision. That rah, rah, stuff wears off at some point..

7. toolbelt

toolbelt Super Genius

The man credited with introducing Amway into the insurance industry, while making all his money selling training dvds and fast start schools. Being a performance artist is very rewarding.

toolbelt, Nov 18, 2018
  8. Cornelius

Cornelius Guru

Not true. He built organizations and basically sold the organization's. From his last sale he was under a noncompete which is over.

I used to believe some of the stuff posted online about companies and maybe some people but after some personal research I developed an open mind.

Hubert said this is his last go round and wants to do it much bigger. He doesn't hide from anyone. He is very accessible so if he was running some sales tool company experienced agents would know it.

That being said there are people making good money in the company. Most everyone is given a chance. Yes even some who may want to look at the company to bash..

At our last convention we had the keynote speakers of Grant Cardonee and Paul Dietrich along with carrier booths.

In closing there is this tid bit. At the very least Hubert has built or helped build AL Williams/Primerica and WFG which are still around like or dislike. Some agents made money and some are still making money with those organizations.
    Not all things are for all people but his track record for building organizations is hard to match especially from his online critics..

9. toolbelt

toolbelt Super Genius

Its no secret packing 10's of 1000's of starving reps into a stadium at $100+, during off peak seasons when booking costs are lowest is a sure way of generating millions in high profit revenue. And Grant who? He makes his money the same way the big earners on stage make their money....appearance fees.

Of course he's accessible. All the big earning MLM'ers are. You will typically
    find them standing on stage in front of an audience of admission-paying peers at various seminars and conferences across the country on a regular basis. And don't worry if you can't attend, simply purchase their training and motivational dvds from the company store.

All MLMs have people making good money, but very very few do it from selling or overrides.to retail clients (those outside the opportunity). Internal consumption has always been the key.

toolbelt, Nov 19, 2018
  10. toolbelt

toolbelt Super Genius