Hubert Humphrey Is Alive Again...

Are you still interested in getting information on Hubert's company? Let me know if you are - thanks.

Are you still interested in getting information on Hubert's company? Let me know if you are - thanks.

Doing better. This thread is only 5 years old.

We have newer, more interesting threads you where you may have some interest. No need to try and resuscitate old threads where it is highly unlikely the OP is still looking for a response.

I am with Huberts company. I won't go into any deep debates because I understand not all things are for all people.

No matter the company or organization people need to do their own personal research and make a business decision. That rah, rah, stuff wears off at some point..

The man credited with introducing Amway into the insurance industry, while making all his money selling training dvds and fast start schools. Being a performance artist is very rewarding.

Not true. He built organizations and basically sold the organization's. From his last sale he was under a noncompete which is over.

I used to believe some of the stuff posted online about companies and maybe some people but after some personal research I developed an open mind.

Hubert said this is his last go round and wants to do it much bigger. He doesn't hide from anyone. He is very accessible so if he was running some sales tool company experienced agents would know it.

That being said there are people making good money in the company. Most everyone is given a chance. Yes even some who may want to look at the company to bash..

At our last convention we had the keynote speakers of Grant Cardonee and Paul Dietrich along with carrier booths.

In closing there is this tid bit. At the very least Hubert has built or helped build AL Williams/Primerica and WFG which are still around like or dislike. Some agents made money and some are still making money with those organizations.
Not all things are for all people but his track record for building organizations is hard to match especially from his online critics..

At our last convention we had the keynote speakers of Grant Cardonee and Paul Dietrich along with carrier booths.

Its no secret packing 10's of 1000's of starving reps into a stadium at $100+, during off peak seasons when booking costs are lowest is a sure way of generating millions in high profit revenue. And Grant who? He makes his money the same way the big earners on stage make their money....appearance fees.

He is very accessible

Of course he's accessible. All the big earning MLM'ers are. You will typically
find them standing on stage in front of an audience of admission-paying peers at various seminars and conferences across the country on a regular basis. And don't worry if you can't attend, simply purchase their training and motivational dvds from the company store.

That being said there are people making good money in the company

All MLMs have people making good money, but very very few do it from selling or overrides.to retail clients (those outside the opportunity). Internal consumption has always been the key.

Back