Hubert Humphrey Is Alive Again...

There's no scam with Primerica. They have their business model and target market. If people don't like them just don't join them.

Back in the day there was a guy named Ken Young. He had big debates with Primerica agents online. Hues what? RIP Ken passed and Primerica is still going ahead.

What that taught me was some may not like a company or organization but so what. Life is short and these companies just may out live the critics.

So in short do you.. I think Ken was a former Prudential agent. A.L Williams directly went after Prudential.. Those we're some classic online battles.

There's nothing more to be said that hasn't been said about Primerica. Yea I know. MLM...

Life is short and these companies just may out live the critics.
Not only do they outlive their critics, but they also outlive 99+% of their sales force. Hence the dependency and focus on constant recruiting.

They have their business model and target market.
That is a matter of perspective. Are you arguing on behalf of the corporation, or on behalf of the opportunity being offered? Understand that those too positions are diametrically opposed.

A.L Williams before social media. Ken Young former Prudential would battle A.L. Williams/Primerica agents in message boards after he retired. My point is Primerica is still in business and Hubert is out of his noncompete. Hubert is back..A proven system with a proven track record. Critics...May have killed a few hopes and dreams of some readers who were looking for an opportunity or for someone to just give them a chance..

I've talked to agents from a company that markets term and here is something I found. Many will talk from emotion rather than fact or substance.

I hear we are the only company that does this. We are the best company. My question is always compared to who and by what standard? It always come back to an emotional response.

MLM. Only the people at the top make money. Money is only made from tools and seminars. So with respect to Huberts company where does this information come from?

Emotion or fact?

Hubert Is BACK. That is a fact.

No matter what you or I may think or Say that train is out of the station. Some will board and some won't. That's business....

It is curious to see the cult / hero-worship within the MLM community. That's where you get the headlines "Jay-Z just went MLM!" hoping that it would excite people to join just for the celebrity of the person and the sooner YOU join, then you can get the "spillover" for being one of the first.

Talk about a "lottery mentality".

Don't get me wrong - we have a bit of that in the life insurance business (and I'm certainly not exempt for my own "heroes": Van Mueller, Ben Feldman, John Savage, and many others). What's different is that these producers didn't recruit. They may have their books to sell (John Savage wrote a few, so did Ben... and Van has a monthly newsletter and training CDs for nominal costs), and they charged different companies speaking fees... but they weren't recruiting.

I follow Eric Worre, Tom "Big Al" Schreiter, and Jim Rohn because I love how they communicate their ideas. They master their craft of words and often do it far better than most people in the insurance industry. I try to model what I can in what I do because they are often better communicators.

Btw, Jim Rohn is the one that taught that it's your SKILLS that "buy you your future". I love how he talks about ingenuity and a little capital is what it's all about.

But this "hero worshipping" "cult leader" status stuff... really has to go and should not be part of a true business decision.

"Everybody wants to get in on the ground floor"... is a mentality that can lead to gambling addictions. Sure, some of it may pay off: bitcoin (I guess), Microsoft stock, Google stock, etc.

"Can lightning strike twice?"
"Should people leave their current 'deal' to join the new deal because of 'this guy'?" C'mon. We need to make better business decisions than that. Or the MLM lemmings will always be jumping ship every time someone starts up a new deal and changing sponsors around each time.

Back