Hudgins Sales System

see there is some more of that NAA training.....the truth is clients buy life insurance because they believe in it and see the propose why they need it before you showed up and do not need to be told why is it important to protect their family.......these are the policy's that stay on the books..hell I have met people that will not take it out because they do not give a crap about their family.....people that have to be pushed into a life insurance plan will not keep it for more than 2 years if 6 mo's and I am estimating that is prob about 60% of NAA huggie system.......

You know as well as anybody that most people care about their family's wellfare,especially their kids. Divorce will sour that and people say all kinds of things they don't really mean. Some people hate themselves, so yes their are all kinds and some may actually not care about anything. Some believe in life insurance, but some think having a group policy at work is enough to believe in. Our job is to advise on how much is appropriate and what is their best value and let them sell themselves. Nobody wants to be sold, but many want someone to help them make the right decision. NAA really doesn't have the client's interest in mind no matter what they preach. I understand your distain for anything coming out of their camp.

Some believe in life insurance, but some think having a group policy at work is enough to believe in. Our job is to advise on how much is appropriate and what is their best value and let them sell themselves.

Yes that is true ....but you can not do that with the huggies system and NAA....

did the NAA thing for two weeks, made a bunch of good sales, none of the policies I wrote were non-med. When the manager asked me why, I told him to leave me alone. I took the material and put my own spin on things, and send my own mailers now. High pressured sales isn't really my deal, i just show people the best product and tailer a policy that works for them. THe hudgins system is a good platform but i have never tried to get a commitment for a check before I get to the house. I use the the phone script but i changed it a little. If you want the info i have it all saved on a CD.
I would like more info on NAA. They have contacted me numerous times and this sounds..well... to good to be true. Could anyone comment as to any policies actually are written or anything else about them?

Hello All,

I am new to this forum and have been going through the posts for the past couple of hours absorbing all of the info on everyone's favorite topic, MP sales. I am thinking about selling this but have not decided on an organization to go with yet. I am glad that I found this forum. Obviously, NAA has been an organization that I had entertained joining......until I found this site. One thing that caught my eye with them was the Hudgins sales system. They tout this as being one of the best methods of selling MP. I am intensely curious about this and would like to know what this "system" is. Is it really that good? Can anyone tell me (ex-NAAers) what this system is and how it works? If anything but to just quench my curiosity. Are there parts of it worth using in my own presentations?

Thanks

:dull:
Did you join them and if so (or not) how is it going for you.

I have been doing mp for the last 4 years. I still do it in the evenings. I run Marketing Campaign Solutions during the day. I do not sell non med plans when I do not have to because someone will come in after me and say I can get you the same plan for half the price if you do not mind taking a physical. (Ateast this is what I do to other agents policies).There is a guys in Savannah who is a big hitter with Shenandoah life and I replace about 3 policies a month of his. Heck it is such a good business for me, I should google him, find out where he lives. Then follow him to his appointments, then go in after him and sell a regular life policy.
Anyway, we got most of our info from NAA and other mp agents. I have some really good stuff like phone scripts, in home presentations, and profile sheets. The best part is the phone script and the profile sheet. The profile sheet closes the sale for me. I just simply ask the questions , then ask what plan fits in the budget and they pick it, really easy. Email or call me and I will send it over to you. Good stuff though.
Gary Prado

It would be great to see there CD material - how could I see it?
Jason
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gary - I would love to see your stuff - thanks for offering. How can I get it?
Jason

Last edited:
NAA, and anything involved with it, is a cancer. Their ONLY goal is to grow and absorb anything that lies in their path. In the real world, this is called an MLM...

Back