Hudgins Sales System

Many of these "CD" based saels systems are stale months after they have been produced. And these CDs take time to produce...so your running old school approach methodologies using products that are either out of date, or no longer available at all. Buyer beware!

I have been doing mp for the last 4 years. I still do it in the evenings. I run Marketing Campaign Solutions during the day. I do not sell non med plans when I do not have to because someone will come in after me and say I can get you the same plan for half the price if you do not mind taking a physical. (Ateast this is what I do to other agents policies).There is a guys in Savannah who is a big hitter with Shenandoah life and I replace about 3 policies a month of his. Heck it is such a good business for me, I should google him, find out where he lives. Then follow him to his appointments, then go in after him and sell a regular life policy.
Anyway, we got most of our info from NAA and other mp agents. I have some really good stuff like phone scripts, in home presentations, and profile sheets. The best part is the phone script and the profile sheet. The profile sheet closes the sale for me. I just simply ask the questions , then ask what plan fits in the budget and they pick it, really easy. Email or call me and I will send it over to you. Good stuff though.
Gary Prado

I am contacting you to get access to the things mentioned you have. Maybe we can do business. Contact me with your email, please. Thanx much.

i wouldn't mind getting my hands on that cd either. I don't do a whole lot of MP but wouldn't mind getting some good ideas as for the phone script. What do I need to do.
I would like to browse through that CD. How can I get it?

If NAA is so bad, what are the insurance companies an agent SHOULD be writing (if not Foresters, Mutual, etc), and how do these companies trend over 10 years? Are they level term, or is there fine-print?

Anyone that pays for a "system" shouldn't be surprised to figure out they've wasted their money.

The Hudgins Sales System works great if you're a 60 year old bald fat guy with a thick southern accent, who doesn't mind sitting across from people and telling them "Don't forget, when you go to bed tonight, tell your husband "I love you", because he cares enough about you to buy overpriced "INshunce"."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sorry. I hate con artists.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, there's a lot of negativity about the Hudgins Sales System. I believe the negativity stems from NAA more so than the sales system itself though. Anyone who actually knows Philip Hudgins knows that he has a great deal of integrity. He forced one of his partner's to buy him out and left NAA due to their lack of it. Philip was asked to come back out of retirement and help create a true agents company. He has come back out of retirement and has started a new company in which he has implemented so many things for agents such as bonuses, incentive trips, and profit sharing just to name a few. I'm proud to be a part of his new company and I'm always happy to help anyone who wants to be a part of it. :)

Back