Humana 2016 MAPD RPPO

Russ

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Can anyone confirm for a fact that the Humana Regional PPO MAPD has a $975 deductible BOTH in and out of network in NW Florida? I see it listed that way on their website but it states it may not be correct as listed.

Can anyone confirm for a fact that the Humana Regional PPO MAPD has a $975 deductible BOTH in and out of network in NW Florida? I see it listed that way on their website but it states it may not be correct as listed.

Rollout is on 9/29 for central FL. It is not clear to me either, cant get any answer from anyone on that.

But that is the only change I see for the plan. If it is in fact a deductible on in network, everyone one of my PPO clients will be rolled over to a different plan. If its not, most will probably stay put

Rollout is on 9/29 for central FL. It is not clear to me either, cant get any answer from anyone on that.

But that is the only change I see for the plan. If it is in fact a deductible on in network, everyone one of my PPO clients will be rolled over to a different plan. If its not, most will probably stay put

I doubt many here would keep it with that deductible for in-network.

Latest posts

Back