Humana Advance for Florida Agents!

I have a GA level contract with Humana, and can offer a 20%, 6 month advance. Commission is then payed as-earned for the next 6 months. Private message me if you would like more information.

I can get you 20% with a 6 month advance in Florida.
If you would like a 8 month advance I'll glady take 5% as well.

Greetings to all,

Finally, it's here. We are pleased to announce the ability to provide advances on Humana business to FL agents. This pertains to individual products with an 8 month advance at 15%. The remaining commissions are paid as earned.

We are diligently working on securing advances in other states.

Current Florida Humana agents need only to complete a single form. New agents are required to complete the full appointment packet. Advances are provided for future business only. Your most current and past business will continue to be paid as you originally contracted.

Your Humana contract will be intact as the changes only pertain to commissions.

Health Insurance Professionals is a Fort Myers based health and life agency. We conduct business throughout greater Florida, Ohio, Indiana, and Oklahoma.

Please remit all inquiries via email to [email protected] as we will respond promptly. As the response to this posting may be overwhelming, I thank you in advance for contacting me initially via email.

Sincerely,

Mike

I'm looking to bring on Humana and would like a few questions asked?

1) How fast are they with approving applications?

2) What are the caps on commissions? I have heard 15-20% with or without advances.

3) What the hell is a humana anyway?????

Not to defend anyone but the person advancing caries the risk as well. In most cases when the sub agent defaults the big carrier goes up the food chain for the money.

Something to think about.

Correctemundo! Then we break bones. Just kidding, we sue.

Last edited:
Mike, Being somewhat new to the business, the advance commission is something I really need right now. But I know that Humana pays 20% commission on an as earned basis. So, I have some questions.

1. If I join your program and get 8 months advance at 15%, is the last 4 months paid as earned at 15% or 20%?

2. Will I be receiving the advanced commissions from Humana or someone else?

3. If someone else, do I have to assign my commissions to them? If so, who?

4. Do you provide leads?

Sorry for all the questions, but I've had some agents tell me stories about how they've been burned in the past by advanced commission programs and that I should know what I'm getting into.

15% is extremely low. I offer all of my agents 20% with an advance. If anyone has any questions please feel free to give me a call at 912-492-5647 or email me at [email protected]

Back