Humana Agent Service

There’s a public option. It’s called Medicare a and b

Well yes, that is true, I'm talking about an MA option where the Gov't actually runs the Operation and not giving it over to greedy insurance companies to do the job who gobble up the capitations through bloated upper management salaries and shareholders.

Well yes, that is true, I'm talking about an MA option where the Gov't actually runs the Operation and not giving it over to greedy insurance companies to do the job who gobble up the capitations through bloated upper management salaries and shareholders.

LOL :twitchy:
If the Guv actually operated the plan, it wouldn't be an MA, now would it?

Does the $5 renewal per contract happen even when the career agent leaves the company? Are you referring to a “MECA” or a bona fide In-house agent?

Umm, no. Of course not. They don't even call it renewals. They call it perpetuities.
As in, perpetual renewals for the life of your servitude to the company.

Humana "career" agents have but one purpose in life: To write business FOR the company. It's THEIR block of business, not yours!

Huge price to pay for producing agents.

Just the thought of this one term alone makes me puke Humana-green.
A stock company truly owned and operated for the benefit of stockholders.

Umm, no. Of course not. They don't even call it renewals. They call it perpetuities.
As in, perpetual renewals for the life of your servitude to the company.

Humana "career" agents have but one purpose in life: To write business FOR the company. It's THEIR block of business, not yours!

Huge price to pay for producing agents.

Just the thought of this one term alone makes me puke Humana-green.
A stock company truly owned and operated for the benefit of stockholders.
Tell the truth...you applied to be a Humana Career Agent, and they turned you down, didn't they. :twitchy:

Does the $5 renewal per contract happen even when the career agent leaves the company? Are you referring to a “MECA” or a bona fide In-house agent?

No the $5 renewal does not follow the agent outside of the career side if he/she decides to go independent. Those clients belong to Humana and are kept as house accounts once the agent leaves. Any agent leaving Humana usually tries to time it right before the AEP in order to pick up a new BOB.

That first year of transition many agents go down a waist size or two. :biggrin:

A great way to destroy your own credibility is by cherry-picking all negative points, going on and on relentlessly about those negative points, yet completely leaving out any and all vital and obvious information that could be considered positive.

What exactly is positive about a company stealing agent renewal commissions?

Let's examine the things that hurt your credibility here.
First of all your question used the word "stealing", which indicates an illegal taking of money or things of value. That is a direct and deliberate exaggeration as well as a serious charge. They don't steal renewal commissions. Renewal commissions are paid monthly to career agents at an agreed rate, currently $5.00 per member per month. Independent agents don't get a salary while career agents get around $24,000 per year, but you never mentioned that. Independent agents don't get benefits like health insurance and comp E&O while career agents do, but you didn't mention that. Independent agents don't get a 401K with company matched contributions but career agents do, and you conveniently didn't mention that. Independent agents don't get a retirement fund with stock, but career agents do. Did you mention that? Let's see - No. Independent agents don't get free next-day leads from Medicare beneficiaries expecting to see them at the appointed time, yet career agents get an abundance of them. You didn't mention that either. I think I'm seeing a pattern here.

Latest posts

Back