Humana Agent Service

Yes, the pattern is you obviously are pro-Humana to the core.

Your last name Broussard by chance?

And with a signature like "Humana is the enemy of Medicare Insurance Agents" you're asking me that? THAT'S really your signature and how you want to be identified on a forum of professionals? You want us to take you seriously doing things like that and lashing out with nonsensical accusations against Humana? I don't know what happened to make you want to hurt their reputation here, but whatever Humana did to you - Let it go.

(edited to tone down my wording. My point and meaning haven't changed)

Last edited:
Oh, jbage I forgot to answer your question. No I'm not related to anyone at Humana, at least that I'm aware of. I was once a Humana career agent as I strongly suspect you were too. I've had a good relationship with them during my career years, and also during my transition and post career, so I do take issue with your trying to start some kind of Humana Haters' Club here on the forum. Okay I've got work to do so I'm done here. We've made our points. I don't have time to get further wrapped up in this pointless back and forth. You can have the last word. Peace to you.

Yes, the pattern is you obviously are pro-Humana to the core.

Your last name Broussard by chance?

Honestly, I am not pro Humana, Even agreed with some of your points in the begging

However, you have taken up to such a high level of absurdity at this point

Absurd? You want to talk absurd?

There's a company in our market that has its managed care company provide information (data) about plan members who may qualify for SNP plans, then home office "career" agents go write the current member into a SNP plan out of a regular MA plan.

Who gets the commission now?

Answer: The company

Anything wrong with that? Yeah. It's a like-kind plan change and the company's own contract (Producer's Agreement) clearly prohibits moving AOR status away from original agent.

Care to guess which company that might be?

Absurd? You're damn right.

Back