Humana Agent Service

So I'm on hold with them right now, but its for an app status check. Let you know how it goes. On a side note, do you have access to their Enrollment Hub. If you've never used it, its so much easier than MAPA and you will love it.

Yes, Enrollment Hub is good.

Humana has:
- MAPA
- FastApp
- Enrollment Hub

Humana has too many platforms for signings. They need to only have one, like UHC.
I even created a table just to see my options for Humana signings.

upload_2019-7-3_14-34-44.png

However, the main issue is that FastApp and Enrollment Hub don't allow me to do an in-person digital signing or a remote signing (through email) for one of their MAPD carriers in my area (CarePlus).

It works for Humana products, but not Carelpus MAPDs.

So MAPA may be the only option to do an in-person signing for CarePlus. Remote option doesn't seem to be available.
I'm not even sure yet, as I don't have access to MAPA.

I prefer to do everything remotely (over the phone).
If someone is in my area, then an in-person digital signing is a 2nd option.
I'm trying to avoid paper at all costs.

Finally got through.

Humana is going to discontinue MAPA soon and have eHub be their main platform for everything.

Don't know when, but that's what the IT guy said.

I wasted a solid 5 hours last week trying to upload 2 apps.

Vantage kept returning an error when trying to upload a PDF.
I tried faxing, that timed out multiple times.
I called agent support and sat on hold for 27 minutes. They weren’t aware the uploading wasnt working.
Tried doing e hub. It said there were 0 plans in Michigan.
I ended up emailing the apps directly to agent support (their suggestion) and have to follow up to make sure they’re in the system.

Then on Friday, I had another client that moved and wanted the Value Plus. Knowing the other systems weren’t working properly,
I tried Digital Marketing Materials (guidebook). Nope. My client couldnt open the link.
I tried fast app (in Chrome) and was unable to select a plan year, save or email. After 30+ minutes on the phone with Humana Trying to get the app to work, I tried Internet Explorer and it worked!

The rep was unable to explain why some of their systems (i.e. e hub) only work on Chrome while Fast App only works on Explorer...

That may be your FMO screwing you. They have been paying full on renewals for several years now.

We're direct.

Can you explain what you mean by "paying full on renewals"?

For example, business written for plan year 2014 was paid at $204 for the year, which equals $17.00 per month. This year, we are still getting paid $17.00 per month on those cases, which is $2.00 per month below 2019 fair market value of $20 per month. We're getting paid about 17.5% less per case than current fair market value.

For business we wrote with Aetna in plan year 2014, we were also paid $204 or $17.00 per month on renewals. This year, for those cases still on the books, we are paid $20.00 per month by Aetna, which equals current fair market value.

Your statement infers that you would be paid $20.00 per month in 2019 for business written in 2014 by both Humana and Aetna. Is that correct?

Back