Humana and CVS are downsizing their Medicare Advantage plans for 2025. Which insurers could benefit?

Non commissionable this yr . Still paid renewals from last yr
I am getting a small taste of this already. Aetna is ALREADY dropping a major hospital group in Texas effective July 1. The networks are so dissimilar that it is hard to match up their providers to a T. The one network most similar to Aetna’s is Humana’s, yet another dumpster fire.

I am getting a small taste of this already. Aetna is ALREADY dropping a major hospital group in Texas effective July 1. The networks are so dissimilar that it is hard to match up their providers to a T. The one network most similar to Aetna’s is Humana’s, yet another dumpster fire.

Which hospital group?

There’s a reason UHC has a product rollout meeting scheduled the last week in June.

They can weather the chaos.

I thought Cigna was in trouble this year but I just got this??
Seems like things are going well for them

Cigna's 2025 MA Preview is Here!
Cigna Healthcare's MA plans will be in 29 states and the District of Columbia this year! You can check out a preview of new benefits for the 2025 plan year and see where Cigna plans will be offered in your preferred states by downloading Cigna's Plan Preview.

What's New for 2025:
⭐️ Living Needs Allowance: allows customers who select DSNP plans more options and flexibility in spending their money.
⭐️ Dental, Vision, and Hearing: all plans offer DVH benefits.
⭐️ Post-Discharge Meals: available through HMO plans.
⭐️ Part B Giveback Plans Expanded

I thought Cigna was in trouble this year but I just got this??
Seems like things are going well for them

Cigna's 2025 MA Preview is Here!
Cigna Healthcare's MA plans will be in 29 states and the District of Columbia this year! You can check out a preview of new benefits for the 2025 plan year and see where Cigna plans will be offered in your preferred states by downloading Cigna's Plan Preview.

What's New for 2025:
⭐️ Living Needs Allowance: allows customers who select DSNP plans more options and flexibility in spending their money.
But it never says what those benefits are and how much reduced they are . Cigna was never in trouble . They just never had mass scale ( only 600 k members ) and sold the business . It will still operate as Cigna in 2025 .

But it never says what those benefits are and how much reduced they are . Cigna was never in trouble . They just never had mass scale ( only 600 k members ) and sold the business . It will still operate as Cigna in 2025 .
this is what the benefits are and that they are expanding

What's New for 2025:

and yes before all this broke about Humana Cigna was the subject that they were going down and going to have reductions and might be out of the market

then Humana broke and the focus was there

Does this things wont happen? Absolutely not, Just saying all the info is not out yet to be shouting the sky is fallen everyday

Back