Humana and HealthSpring Medicare Advantage Contracts

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
A friend of mine (bpenn9 here) is growing his agency so I thought I'd give him a warm introduction. As most folks know you get the same commission level on Medicare Advantage contracts regardless of where you get them. One thing that is fairly unique about what Brian is offering ( Welcome to BestMedicareContracts.com!) is that he gives each agent his cell phone number so they can call when they have questions. For most customer service/claims/application status questions you'll still want to get service from the carrier, but because he's spent over seven years working in the MA industry (including years as a captive agent at Humana), he can answer just about any question about Medicare Advantage plans right off the top of his head which can be a huge time saver.

Another neat thing Brian is offering is a free CRM with electronic scope of appointment form storage. You should still keep hard copies of all of the SOA forms, but if you're ever being audited it can make finding copies of the SOA forms (and applications if you'd like) much easier if you have them all online as well, not to mention being able to track conversations with your prospects and when you've had them.

You can reach Brian at 800.779.0128 or visit his site, Welcome to BestMedicareContracts.com!.

Last edited:
A friend of mine (bpenn9 here) is growing his agency so I thought I'd give him a warm introduction. As most folks know you get the same commission level on Medicare Advantage contracts regardless of where you get them. One thing that is fairly unique about what Brian is offering ( Welcome to BestMedicareContracts.com!) is that he gives each agent his cell phone number so they can call when they have questions. For most customer service/claims/application status questions you'll still be able to get service from the carrier, but because he's spent over seven years working in the MA industry (including years as a captive agent at Humana), he can answer just about any question about Medicare Advantage plans right off the top of his head which can be a huge time saver.

Another neat thing Brian is offering is a free CRM with electronic scope of appointment form storage. You should still keep hard copies of all of the SOA forms, but if you're ever being audited it can make finding copies of the SOA forms (and applications if you'd like) much easier if you have them all online as well, not to mention being able to track conversations with your prospects and when you've had them.

You can reach Brian at 800.779.0128 or visit his site, Welcome to BestMedicareContracts.com!.

I recommend him as well. He has seen and been on both sides of the fence (captive vs indy) so he can give advice on both. I actually helped him transition from Captive to indy and he has been great to work with on all things Medicare and final expense.

I recommend him as well. He has seen and been on both sides of the fence (captive vs indy) so he can give advice on both. I actually helped him transition from Captive to indy and he has been great to work with on all things Medicare and final expense.

Thanks for the unsolicited plug.

Jimmy helped me out tremendously in the transition and is always someone I know I can run ideas past and get his honest opinion. On that note, Jimmy knows FE and that is an understatement. Always willing to give advice and point you in the right direction.

I am assuming that the CRM is just for clients you run through bestmedicarecontracts not others, correct?

I am assuming that the CRM is just for clients you run through bestmedicarecontracts not others, correct?

You can use it for any clients you have, whether the business goes through BestMedicareContracts.com or not.

Back