Humana Emails

Aetna in nc is crazy. Sending everything you can imagine via email.

Thaaaaaaaaanks, I really wanted a pdf of each and every provider directory. Oh, great, you sent me a formulary today. Exciting.

Aetna in nc is crazy. Sending everything you can imagine via email.

Thaaaaaaaaanks, I really wanted a pdf of each and every provider directory. Oh, great, you sent me a formulary today. Exciting.

I would do anything to be able to just print the apps I need and the materials I need when I need them like with other carriers, And how Aetna Used to have it.

Nothing worse than needing an app and not having it. I work enough states and counties where it is hard to keep enough materials on hand, not knowing when it's going to be a right fit

I have few boxes to go in the trash from 2018 materials, Just a waste of space, paper, trees and whatever else.

I know I can do ascend, I have been told both I can and I can't, by Aetna managers for over the phone, Being I still need scope anyway, And Without an official agreed upon OK by Aetna Managers, I end up finding it easier to do paper, But still keeping materials on hand in multiple states is annoying and unnecessary.

I would do anything to be able to just print the apps I need and the materials I need when I need them like with other carriers, And how Aetna Used to have it.

Nothing worse than needing an app and not having it. I work enough states and counties where it is hard to keep enough materials on hand, not knowing when it's going to be a right fit

I have few boxes to go in the trash from 2018 materials, Just a waste of space, paper, trees and whatever else.

I know I can do ascend, I have been told both I can and I can't, by Aetna managers for over the phone, Being I still need scope anyway, And Without an official agreed upon OK by Aetna Managers, I end up finding it easier to do paper, But still keeping materials on hand in multiple states is annoying and unnecessary.

100% agree. It's asinine that we can't print their apps.

Haven't tried Ascend yet. I recall a training when thinking about using it where the audio of the presentation needed to be recorded on the Ascent app - maybe not anymore? Regardless, no way that can work in our favor... I'll stick to sending them the app/scope by paper via fax or mail. (And SOB normally via email or with the app if via mail).

It's business prevention, in my opinion.

100% agree. It's asinine that we can't print their apps.

Haven't tried Ascend yet. I recall a training when thinking about using it where the audio of the presentation needed to be recorded on the Ascent app - maybe not anymore? Regardless, no way that can work in our favor... I'll stick to sending them the app/scope by paper via fax or mail. (And SOB normally via email or with the app if via mail).

It's business prevention, in my opinion.
I agree we should be able to print the Humana apps. I do that with UHC a lot because almost every time I try to get the app out of the booklet one of the pages rips.

No faster way to blow the deal then trying to rip the UHC apps out of the book. After trying for 15 min to rip it out....clients says let me think about it. If a company can't perforate their pages properly, how are they going to pay claims!?

No faster way to blow the deal then trying to rip the UHC apps out of the book. After trying for 15 min to rip it out....clients says let me think about it. If a company can't perforate their pages properly, how are they going to pay claims!?
I half jokingly asked the regional rep for UHC at a meeting if that was on purpose to get us to use the electronic app. He said yes.

Aetna is a real pain in the ass....This morning I had to order another box of Brooklyn and Staten Island, NY+Queens, and Bronx separately.

Best is when I need a quick Bronx app, searching through a box of papers and it's the only borough I am missing/misplaced. Either have to reschedule a week later or call one of my friends to steal one of their sacred apps.

Back