Humana Emails

I half jokingly asked the regional rep for UHC at a meeting if that was on purpose to get us to use the electronic app. He said yes.

Which is ironic as they were anti-electronic for years.

Did you clarify why they were just as bad back in 2013? :D

100% agree. It's asinine that we can't print their apps.

Haven't tried Ascend yet. I recall a training when thinking about using it where the audio of the presentation needed to be recorded on the Ascent app - maybe not anymore? Regardless, no way that can work in our favor... I'll stick to sending them the app/scope by paper via fax or mail. (And SOB normally via email or with the app if via mail).

It's business prevention, in my opinion.
Ascend is pretty easy, but I do think I remember having some frustration initially bc I couldnt figure it out with out watching a lengthy youtube video, in which the host of the video dragged everything out wayyy too long.

Anyhow, you dont have to record the conversation/presentation. Just click no, and then next.

Also, as Vic120 mentioned earlier, I have also heard both from managers, that ascend was or wasn't for use on phone sales. So I def use it for phone sales.

Ascend is pretty easy, but I do think I remember having some frustration initially bc I couldnt figure it out with out watching a lengthy youtube video, in which the host of the video dragged everything out wayyy too long.

Anyhow, you dont have to record the conversation/presentation. Just click no, and then next.

Also, as Vic120 mentioned earlier, I have also heard both from managers, that ascend was or wasn't for use on phone sales. So I def use it for phone sales.

I think I will try it soon maybe after AEP I don't have the links anymore or instructions but it might be easier

The only question is what about scope does it record scope or do you have to send for signature anyway

Heads up. Humana running 1-2 weeks behind on processing OE cases on med-supps. Had 2 apps I overnighted 1 1/2 weeks ago that haven’t even shown up yet. Plus one of them I originally mailed in Oct 1st and only a few of the pages showed up according to Humana. Not good Humana.

Heads up. Humana running 1-2 weeks behind on processing OE cases on med-supps. Had 2 apps I overnighted 1 1/2 weeks ago that haven’t even shown up yet. Plus one of them I originally mailed in Oct 1st and only a few of the pages showed up according to Humana. Not good Humana.
Is there an electronic app for the humana medsupps? I havent ever sold a Humana medsupp, however I have noticed they plan G is now competitively priced in this area.

Is there an electronic app for the humana medsupps? I havent ever sold a Humana medsupp, however I have noticed they plan G is now competitively priced in this area.

Yes, and it is easy to use. Signature is electronic (sent via e-mail) - but I have yet to have someone who can't do it. I even walked someone through it using her cell phone to sign, age 70 and English was her 2nd language - which always adds a layer of extra explaining, but she stayed with it and got it signed.

They get an e-mail that links them to a site where they type in name, DOB, MCID, etc.

Those 2 apps still haven't showed up in their "system". Humana is killing me. Think I'll ask them to send me a coffin.

Back