HUMANA - Gearing Up For Fall 2015 M.A. Enrollment.

AllenChicago

Guru
5000 Post Club
April 13, 2015

Received this e-mail today. Marked "Time Sensitive". Hope the formatting holds. (Copy/paste job) This opportunity may be of interest to some of you who did not receive the e-mail, or are not on the Humana mailing list.
ac

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Humana Agent Partners,

As we enjoy the start of Spring I have started to begin planning for the Medicare Advantage Annual Enrollment Period this Fall. One of the bigger opportunities we have access to is staffing a Walmart store.

Maybe you’ve staffed a store last year, or in years past, but Walmart has changed the methods & requirements they have for agents, and created an opportunity for you to grow your business!

The reason I email you this afternoon is to determine what interest you have in staffing a Walmart store this upcoming AEP season. If there are stores you would have liked to have staffed last year but weren’t available please let me know the location or store number as we are making bids starting tomorrow morning. This bidding process will END on 4/17 at 12 CST.

I understand this opportunity is not for everyone, it does require a commitment and understanding between agent, Humana & Walmart that may not fit your business model at this time but I want to give every MAPD certified agent I work with the chance to raise your hand and say if you are interested to learn more. Please take a minute to reply to this email and let me know your interest level in the Walmart opportunity.

Also, if you know of any agents that are not certified for Humana’s Medicare products and may be interested in staffing a Walmart store please let me know. I appreciate referrals just as much as you do from your clients!

Thank you,

John Rohde
MarketPOINT Sales Executive | Independent Agent Channel
Humana

1600 Aspen Commons | Middleton, WI 53562

Direct Line: 855-406-5128

Toll Free: 800-833-6931 xt: 1121308

F 608.237.0160

email: [email protected]

-end-

If Walmart had been around in Dante's day being anchored to a kiosk all day there would have been added as the tenth circle of hell.

Okay, so I don't know if I could man one of those stations all day, but I am curious how many apps guys are writing from doing it...anybody care to share what kind of recent success or failures they have had from it?

Okay, so I don't know if I could man one of those stations all day, but I am curious how many apps guys are writing from doing it...anybody care to share what kind of recent success or failures they have had from it?

Others have posted about their experience in these situations. More often than not, they say it has been a waste of time. I recall someone saying they wrote two apps one year during their time manning one of these booths.

Others have posted about their experience in these situations. More often than not, they say it has been a waste of time. I recall someone saying they wrote two apps one year during their time manning one of these booths.

I was afraid that was the response. I feel for those guys sitting at the booth when I see them.

Might be a good way for some of you recruiters to find some hungry agents by approaching them (not that you are sman, im just speaking to the public)

If Walmart had been around in Dante's day being anchored to a kiosk all day there would have been added as the tenth circle of hell.

Now that's funny.

I take it you won't be sitting at Walmart this year hoping for a few seniors to come by?

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

If their plan is a standout, I think working mornings on mondays and one other day are worth it as I have written a lot of business off it. If the plan isn't, it is mind numbing and awful. I sat a booth for 5 to 10 hrs per week at the beginning of AEP because UHC had some great plans, and most my folks werent going to change, and quickly cancelled all the other times I was scheduled outside UHC 3 week window. I wrote 4 or 5 plans, but it wasn't worth it.

My mother told me she used to give the Humana guys the finger when she saw them in the Walmart (then again, she's always pretty pleasant . . . .)

Latest posts

Back