Humana MA has changed its AOR change policy

Is "PCBI" a known MAPD basher???
because not focusing on MAPD seems like decent advice for not having your entire book in one basket, per say; Thank GOD i wasnt well versed at MA so my book is built nearly entirely on Supps. Great foundation.

When MAPD opened up to agents in 20004-5 I went gang busters and still have many if those clients. But as CMS began flushing iut agents I pulled bak watching the tenacles of typical govt subsidized programs ruin a good thing.

Ways to lose ur book:

1. Dont do AHIP
2. Dont do individual product train
3. Have a complaint to CMS
4. MAPD company pulls out county
5. MAPD quits payn commission
6. In house agent takeover AOR

There are so many non-insurance risks to losing ur biz w MAPD which imo is wnough to keep most of ur biz elsewhere for lifetime renewals

When MAPD opened up to agents in 20004-5 I went gang busters and still have many if those clients. But as CMS began flushing iut agents I pulled bak watching the tenacles of typical govt subsidized programs ruin a good thing.

Ways to lose ur book:

1. Dont do AHIP

There are so many non-insurance risks to losing ur biz w MAPD which imo is wnough to keep most of ur biz elsewhere for lifetime renewals
You mean elsewhere as strictly supps. Or alternative forms of insurance?

Ways to lose ur book:

1. Dont do AHIP

You are right especially I have been burned lines 4,5 & 6, few times a plan discontinues a com plan and start an Identical noncommission plan

You cant even moved them when they loved the plan.

I still write enough MA's to be worth it, & I am not going to stop, However I agree, lines 4,5 & 6 need to be fixed

The issue he doesn’t understand is he thinks MAPD plans are going away. You can like Or dislike MAPD plans, doesn’t matter to me. But he’s way off when he repeatedly says they are going away soon. It’s a sinking ship. Lol he’s clueless

The issue he doesn’t understand is he thinks MAPD plans are going away. You can like Or dislike MAPD plans, doesn’t matter to me. But he’s way off when he repeatedly says they are going away soon. It’s a sinking ship. Lol he’s clueless

MA is not going anywhere, I do believe it's going to be harder for an agent not to offer them in years to come.

In fact, his AEP had a noticeably higher MA % for me than past years

Back