Humana MAPD Recertification Heads Up

FLM2

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Humana opened their 2016 MAPD recertification course today.

I went through it and passed everything but when I clicked on the 'Order Starter Supplies' tab it said I had not passed the exam and had used up the maximum number of attempts-the course also didn't show as completed so no certificate was available.

I called Agent services and they fixed the issue in a couple of minutes, it's some kind of internal error, so if anyone else has the same issue just call them, I doubt I will be the only one.

Humana opened their 2016 MAPD recertification course today.

I went through it and passed everything but when I clicked on the 'Order Starter Supplies' tab it said I had not passed the exam and had used up the maximum number of attempts-the course also didn't show as completed so no certificate was available.

I called Agent services and they fixed the issue in a couple of minutes, it's some kind of internal error, so if anyone else has the same issue just call them, I doubt I will be the only one.

They've had this problem for the past couple of years. My recollection is that it has something to do with what browser you are using. Were you using Firefox?

They've had this problem for the past couple of years. My recollection is that it has something to do with what browser you are using. Were you using Firefox?

Def happened last year to me anyway. Don't remember if I was using IE or Chrome.

Def happened last year to me anyway. Don't remember if I was using IE or Chrome.

I think I was probably using FF but when I used IE or Chrome it worked.

The first time it happened, I had waited until the 11th hour on the last day to renew and freaked out when I got that message. Their tech support was closed but they walked me through it the next day.

In years past, I've used IE, and it has worked. If worst comes to worst, their office near Perimeter Mall can get you whatever materials you need. Unless, of course, you don't live in Atlanta.

Shame. One more year left with their good customer service, then Analta takes over.

In years past, I've used IE, and it has worked. If worst comes to worst, their office near Perimeter Mall can get you whatever materials you need. Unless, of course, you don't live in Atlanta.

Shame. One more year left with their good customer service, then Analta takes over.

One more year left with WHAT??????

Rick

IE10-I had done the 2015 certification in late May on the same computer and it worked fine so it's a Humana glitch, not my computer.

Latest posts

Back