Humana - OFF Mkt Communication? / Drafts Done?

Yagents

Guru
5000 Post Club
Arizona
Ok, this is getting stupid crazy.

I wrote over 160 Off marketplace apps with Humana alone, including my own policy.

As of today, NONE of my clients have received any communication from them about their new policy. (including those written in week 1)

No policy number (even in AWB)
No medical card
No welcome letter
No bank draft
Just a pretty little green folder with useless info, which cost a pretty penny.

Now, my clients are getting emails stating they need to pay the first bill, even when bank draft was set up on the original online app.

I'm tired of getting calls and emails about this. Isn't off exchange supposed to be easy peazy? Remember, no gov't involvement.

Absolute joke. Get the fricken cards out already, draft the damn accounts, send out SOMETHING................ANYTHING.

I have clients that need meds, have policies being terminated, and nobody knows if their damn policy is in place.

What is everyone else experiencing??

I'm seeing most of mine in the AWB. Others (minimal in comparison with other carriers.) have been called in on and are in their system but not showing in the AWB. Our info however is showing on all that we've submitted to date.

I'm seeing most of mine in the AWB. Others (minimal in comparison with other carriers.) have been called in on and are in their system but not showing in the AWB. Our info however is showing on all that we've submitted to date.

All are in my AWB, in one area or another.
What have your clients received? Drafted?

Some 2013 plans (for 1/1/14 eff date) didn't show up on AWB until March.

For 2014 (2015 eff date) wash, rinse, repeat.

I think it was FLM2 who figured out that Humana does NOT draft until a few days before effective date (something like that).
He posted this within the past 10 days (somewhere on the forum).
Maybe he'll chime-in again when he has time.

Humana's Agent Workbench is the poorest excuse for an Agent Portal out there in my opinion.
One day, I can find SOME clients.
Next day, I can find OTHERS.

Off-Ex enrollment has been a nightmare.
Most of my clients can't ever finish their app.
Spinning circles, error screens & can't sign are just a few of the problems.

I'm not asking anyone what they've received so far.
Just telling them the companies are really backlogged...and please be patient.
SO tired of making excuses & covering for these billion-dollar companies that can't get their acts together.

Having the same problems with my Off Exchange clients, I'll be busy next week getting everyone registered online and printing out temporary ID cards, I'm sure:mad:

Back