Humana One

midwestbroker

Guru
1000 Post Club
Columbia, MO
I am with Humana in the senior market side.

The local rep for Humana One is transferring to another state, and he told me to apply for his position. I have an interview slated for next Tuesday. It is basically a broker relations position within Humana. I have done some broker projects in the past with him, and he seems to really like his position in Humana. I am not dead set on the position, but I figure I would entertain the idea.

So, what do you have to say about Humana One? The good and the bad. I figure I will get all the info I can about the product so I look all the smarter! They basically focus on the HSA plans.

Thanks for any input you might have!

yea I love getting that call....."Hi I am Joe your new RSM.....do you have any cases you need help on.....run you some rates...blah....blah....blah.......

Humana One already released their new line of products here in CO. Plans do have unlimited visits and no caps. Pretty solid and average in price.

new plans from Humana One

Max four office visits on ALL plans (copay).

Humana One rolled out some really interesting plans that are extremely well priced in FL & TN (two markets we're working) In fact, they've lowered rates in some counties as much as 15%.

Portrait offers unlimited Dr copay visits
Autograph offers 6 Dr copay visits annually
Monogram offers extreme low cost plans with high deductibles

Tele-app can be issued really fast for qualified appliacants. I had a client apply at 8:30 am and received an email at 10am the same day stating she was approved!

Back