Humana PDP Certification

Nikita

Guru
100+ Post Club
Well, I am in a jam. I'm not able to complete the Humana PDP certification. The screen that I'm on does not have a "next" tab, so that I can move on to the next slide. I have tried 5 different browsers, deleted my cookies, installed all the software I'm supposed to have installed. But that doesn't change the fact that I can't move forward because the current slide that I am on simply isn't showing a "next" tab. I have never encountered anything like this. I spoke to Humana support line for an hour and they have no clue. If I can't get this resolved I guess I will end up not earning any money on all the Humana PDP enrollments I do. Very frustrating.

----------

How can I post a screen shot so I can show you guys what the screen looks like?

Well, I am in a jam. I'm not able to complete the Humana PDP certification. The screen that I'm on does not have a "next" tab, so that I can move on to the next slide. I have tried 5 different browsers, deleted my cookies, installed all the software I'm supposed to have installed. But that doesn't change the fact that I can't move forward because the current slide that I am on simply isn't showing a "next" tab. I have never encountered anything like this. I spoke to Humana support line for an hour and they have no clue. If I can't get this resolved I guess I will end up not earning any money on all the Humana PDP enrollments I do. Very frustrating.

----------

Humana has different levels of support. If u can get to the guys/gals that will screen share they are pretty good.

For enrollments, you can only use Internet Explorer, which is so stupid. Maybe it's the same thing for certifications. Did you try using IE?

----------

It could be a Java issue. I'm not a tech person but I've had this issue before. Start by uninstalling Firefox, if you have it, and java. Then reinstall java and update IE. If you have Edge make sure it's not selected as the default browser. Uninstall and of the other "5 different browsers" you do not use.

Go to Windows Start menu and type Configure Java. Go to Update tab, make sure check box for automatic updates is unchecked. Go to Security tab and make sure Enable Java Content is checked.Then enter the Humana training portal address in the exception list.

Go to internet options, select the Security tab, click Trusted Sites, then Sites. Add the Humana training portal address as a trusted site.

This may very well not work but it's worth a try. Maybe you can call Humana and get to an actual tech support person and get help.

----------

Have you simply tried doing it on another computer?

Maybe you're zoomed in too far and the button is hidden? In Internet Explorer hold the CTRL key and press the Minus key to zoom out. Pressing the Plus key will zoom in.

----------

There's a button on the top row of your key board that says "PrtScn" and it will take a screenshot of the whole screen. Or, you can use the "snip" tool and cut out part or all of the screen, press the windows home button in the lower left corner, then type "snip" and the option should appear.

I wouldn't lose hope just yet, I think you have till the end of the calendar year to find a solution...

Back