Humana PPO Plan in Texas

STIBROKER

Like My post and enter the DRAWING,,,,
Texas
Just in......

Hello agents,

Big news! If you have clients that want a true, broad network, national PPO plan, we’ve got one back in Austin and Houston now!

The ChoiceCare PPO Bronze 6450 HSA style plan that has been available in most counties in Texas is now going to be available in the 26 counties where the NPOS network was recently discontinued. This includes AUSTIN and HOUSTON!

I know this has been a tough season with people having to make very difficult decisions. I hope that this offering brings back a potential solution to your clients’ needs.

Please read the announcement below and call me with questions. I appreciate you all and the hard work you do to take care of your clients!

Thank you!

Kristen Rohde

Starting immediately, we will have the ability to quote plans in Texas for 26 counties (Austin, Bastrop, Bosque, Brazoria, Burnet, Caldwell, Chambers, Colorado, Falls, Fayette, Ft. Bend, Galveston, Grimes, Hays, Hamilton, Harris, Lee, Liberty, Limestone, Milam, Montgomery, Travis, Waller, Washington, Wharton, Williamson) that were previously unavailable for 2016. Since that time, a new Humana plan, TX Bronze 6450 ChoiceCare PPO + Children’s Dental, has been added for 2016 coverage and is now available to clients.

This is great news.........instead of pulling back this product, there expanding.
It's my number 1 product in AZ and FL

This is great news.........instead of pulling back this product, there expanding.
It's my number 1 product in AZ and FL

This is choicecare not nat pos, from my limited experience with it in the FL keys (BlueOptions owns Marathon) and mb Louisiana its whack.

It's HSA compatible.
When comparing price, also compare:
- The substantial tax write-off advantages
- Freedom of choice for doctors & hospitals

Some people will pay hundreds more to have THEIR doctor or hospital IN their network.
I wouldn't.....but, I'm not the average consumer, either.

It's HSA compatible.
When comparing price, also compare:
- The substantial tax write-off advantages
- Freedom of choice for doctors & hospitals

Some people will pay hundreds more to have THEIR doctor or hospital IN their network.
I wouldn't.....but, I'm not the average consumer, either.

I've had it in Dallas since 11/1 for a 1/1 eff date. I've sold a bunch...either people at way over 400% FPL or cancer survivors.

Most importantly...a major carrier paying a decent commission is expanding. Very good news!

I've had it in Dallas since 11/1 for a 1/1 eff date. I've sold a bunch...either people at way over 400% FPL or cancer survivors.

Most importantly...a major carrier paying a decent commission is expanding. Very good news!

So I take it that 0% Humana commission isn't the norm. Only in Illinois. Lucky me!

Yes, it is good to see them expanding instead of cutting off enrollments! Good sign. It's a terrific product here in AZ.

YGMM is right. Choice is not as broad as NPOS, discounts are not as great which results in higher pricing.

We had Choice in a few GA counties for the last few years. Not competitive. Only thing that helped was expanding the areas where NPOS was offered.

Latest posts

Back