Humana question

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Humana has a very competitive Medicare Supplement here. Every policy I have written has not paid my commission until I submit an audit. Me and my up line has called numerous times. It looks like their commission department could figure out what is going on. Anyone else have trouble getting paid?

Humana has a very competitive Medicare Supplement

That's something you don't hear every day.

I have done very little Medigap business with them. A few years ago I had folks who wanted HDF and that was the only plan even close to competitive here.

Seems like I submitted 6 or 7 apps, all electronic. Half of them went MIA. I do get paid on the few that are left, but not on a regular basis. The ones that went missing pi$$ed off the client, they blamed me, and went somewhere else.

I don't need that much drama in my life.

If a commission deposit shows up in my bank I celebrate with a Big Mac meal, but not supersized.

That's something you don't hear every day.

I have done very little Medigap business with them. A few years ago I had folks who wanted HDF and that was the only plan even close to competitive here.

Seems like I submitted 6 or 7 apps, all electronic. Half of them went MIA. I do get paid on the few that are left, but not on a regular basis. The ones that went missing pi$$ed off the client, they blamed me, and went somewhere else.

I don't need that much drama in my life.

If a commission deposit shows up in my bank I celebrate with a Big Mac meal, but not supersized.

They are very competitive here in FL.

To the OP, Careplus is owned by humana and I’ve had no less than 10 apps this year get put under an in-house agent instead of me. They claim that it’s because they never get the last page.
I don’t know of anyone else this happens to but I always have to keep up with every app I write with them.

I haven’t had it happen once on my humana mapd and med supps tho

To the OP, Careplus is owned by humana and I’ve had no less than 10 apps this year get put under an in-house agent instead of me. They claim that it’s because they never get the last page.
I don’t know of anyone else this happens to but I always have to keep up with every app I write with them.

I haven’t had it happen once on my humana mapd and med supps tho

Good reason to only use electronic applications.

Use MAPA desktop, i've been spamming Humana to add Careplus to the new Enrollment Hub on all of their survey's...so we will see.

The Enrollment hub is like 10x better than the mapa

I’ve tried using the hub on my iPad and it wouldn’t work. I tried chrome and safari. I would input all the info, hit next and nothing. That was the end of July so maybe it works now

I stay as far away from Humana as possible. Med Supps or MAPD. Customer service is a joke, but it really is quite sad. With all of the competition, I see no reason to sell their plans, unless someone insists on me signing them up.

Humana has a very competitive Medicare Supplement here. Every policy I have written has not paid my commission until I submit an audit. Me and my up line has called numerous times. It looks like their commission department could figure out what is going on. Anyone else have trouble getting paid?
Humana med sup steals all of our commissions and takes months to get paid. They do not have their act together. Write them as a last resort, unless u want to work for free.

Back