Humana question

Aug 22, 2018

1. Devin01

Devin01 Guru

State:
    New Jersey
    Humana med sup steals all of our commissions and takes months to get paid. They do not have their act together. Write them as a last resort, unless u want to work for free.

Devin01, Aug 24, 2018
  2. billyb

billyb Guru

My RVP told me to submit a pay audit to him every time I am not paid within 2 weeks. Sent him one today for 3 policies issued 8/1/2018. Maybe he can get this corrected.

billyb, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Devin01

Devin01 Guru

State:
    New Jersey
    Who has time for this , just move on and write some one else. Nothing special about any carrier .

Devin01, Aug 24, 2018
  4. margostl

margostl Expert

State:
    Missouri
    I had the same problem with their MedSupp products. Submitted 2 apps that took 4months to pay.They claimed the last page did not have agent code on it.Submitted a pay audit request and after 2months along with Field Sales Manager assistance was finally paid. I had no doubt this was a deliberate attempt to steal and have not submitted another MedSupp app since. Sad part is their rates are great now in GA.None of my clients have ever asked for any particular carrier so there is no need to send them to someone that I have a problem in getting paid or pays less than the average carrier.

5. Devin01

Devin01 Guru

State:
    New Jersey
    same deal in NJ everybody I know had to fight for thier commissions

Devin01, Aug 26, 2018
  6. Aron

Aron New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I'm hearing they are already working on adding CarePlus to Enrollment Hub app. Supposed to be mid next year.

Aron, Nov 14, 2018
  7. Chazm

Chazm Guru

State:
    Florida
    Hope so. I couldn’t use premier’s new electronic app for careplus yesterday because it said his 2/1/19 T65 date wasn’t valid. So I had to do a paper app again and I’m sure they’ll lose it again.

Chazm, Nov 14, 2018
  8. JaBrooklyn

JaBrooklyn Expert

State:
    New York
    Submitted 3 apps for Humana MAPD in November, 2 with signature date of Nov 15th and still hasn't been assigned a member ID.

Do they always take that slow? That's a long time to pend an application...

9. Chazm

Chazm Guru

State:
    Florida
    It’s aep, I wouldn’t be too concerned with it, as long as you see them in the system approved.

Chazm, Dec 4, 2018
  10. bpenn9

bpenn9 Guru

State:
    Utah
    Of the 1000s of Humana policies I have written I may have just a few med supps on the books with them. They just rolled out the lowest rate Plan G T65 and includes SilverSneakers in UT. Enrolled a couple via Mapa, got paid, 12-month advance.

bpenn9, Dec 5, 2018