Humana question

My RVP told me to submit a pay audit to him every time I am not paid within 2 weeks. Sent him one today for 3 policies issued 8/1/2018. Maybe he can get this corrected.

My RVP told me to submit a pay audit to him every time I am not paid within 2 weeks. Sent him one today for 3 policies issued 8/1/2018. Maybe he can get this corrected.
Who has time for this , just move on and write some one else. Nothing special about any carrier .

Who has time for this , just move on and write some one else. Nothing special about any carrier .

I had the same problem with their MedSupp products. Submitted 2 apps that took 4months to pay.They claimed the last page did not have agent code on it.Submitted a pay audit request and after 2months along with Field Sales Manager assistance was finally paid. I had no doubt this was a deliberate attempt to steal and have not submitted another MedSupp app since. Sad part is their rates are great now in GA.None of my clients have ever asked for any particular carrier so there is no need to send them to someone that I have a problem in getting paid or pays less than the average carrier.

I had the same problem with their MedSupp products. Submitted 2 apps that took 4months to pay.They claimed the last page did not have agent code on it.Submitted a pay audit request and after 2months along with Field Sales Manager assistance was finally paid. I had no doubt this was a deliberate attempt to steal and have not submitted another MedSupp app since. Sad part is their rates are great now in GA.None of my clients have ever asked for any particular carrier so there is no need to send them to someone that I have a problem in getting paid or pays less than the average carrier.
same deal in NJ everybody I know had to fight for thier commissions

I'm hearing they are already working on adding CarePlus to Enrollment Hub app. Supposed to be mid next year.

Hope so. I couldn’t use premier’s new electronic app for careplus yesterday because it said his 2/1/19 T65 date wasn’t valid. So I had to do a paper app again and I’m sure they’ll lose it again.

Submitted 3 apps for Humana MAPD in November, 2 with signature date of Nov 15th and still hasn't been assigned a member ID.

Do they always take that slow? That's a long time to pend an application...

Submitted 3 apps for Humana MAPD in November, 2 with signature date of Nov 15th and still hasn't been assigned a member ID.

Do they always take that slow? That's a long time to pend an application...

It’s aep, I wouldn’t be too concerned with it, as long as you see them in the system approved.

Of the 1000s of Humana policies I have written I may have just a few med supps on the books with them. They just rolled out the lowest rate Plan G T65 and includes SilverSneakers in UT. Enrolled a couple via Mapa, got paid, 12-month advance.

I wrote a med-supp with Humana Oct. 17th for a January 1st, 2019 effective date and collected the first months payment by check. Called them the other day after the insured got a coupon booklet which included the January payment.

The lady in billing told me they don’t cash the check until the effective date. Who does that? Apparently Humana.

Back