Humana Released Plans and Sample Rates

FLM2

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Just received email, there are links to each state and sample rates for 42 year old non smoker.

Hopefully the other guys will do the same thing today or over the weekend...

and the call in conference with our illustrous leader and <barf> Valerie Jarrett is a bust.. Called in and get a message (after first couple tries resulted in fast busy) saying: "unfortunately this call has reached capacity..."

dosent matter.... until such time we know who the 2nd lowest cost is everything else is irrelevant....

Indeed! We're on pins and needles here in IL because unlike 2014, BCBS will not have the 2nd lowest priced Silver in every county for 2015, according to the Department of Insurance.

No specific premium or county info yet, though. Just drip...drip...drip teasing, like last year. I hope the new IL governor fires our current Director of Insurance. My hamster could do a better job.
ac

11-11-2014

I'm on the Humana Midwest 2015 webinar. It's sad...more like a funeral.

New for 2015: NOT paying commission on the Subsidy. Just the portion of the premium paid by the client. (The presenter sounded like he was in a choke hold when uttering these words) Can anyone else confirm this?

The marketing/agent support people work so hard, and the rest of the company takes away our incentive.

Last edited:
NOT paying commission on the Subsidy. Just the portion of the premium paid by the client.

That could be a deal breaker for agents in states where they were (are) competitive. They tried to run the table in GA this year and came close to doing that. As a result their customer (and agent) service suffered even more.

That won't fly.........must have heard it wrong

YES YES.. Thankfully, I did hear it wrong. Our colleague FLM2 posted the Humana Partnership Plan 2015 document in the "Health Insurance" forum.

I misinterpreted the webinar presenter when he said, (paraphrasing) Humana will not pay commission if the exchange subsidy is received, but the insured doesn't pay.

Me and 9am webinars don't get along too well. I normally don't open my eyes until 9am!
-ac

YES YES.. Thankfully, I did hear it wrong. Our colleague FLM2 posted the Humana Partnership Plan 2015 document in the "Health Insurance" forum.

I misinterpreted the webinar presenter when he said, (paraphrasing) Humana will not pay commission if the exchange subsidy is received, but the insured doesn't pay.

Me and 9am webinars don't get along too well. I normally don't open my eyes until 9am!
-ac

AC, glad I could help-my approach is never to attend any carrier webinars regardless of the time :no::nah::idea::SLEEP: (I love these emoticons...)

Back