Humana Training

After AHIP, Humana is the worst. Several of my companies are easy. "Do you want to sell our products?" If "yes", you are all done!

After AHIP, Humana is the worst. Several of my companies are easy. "Do you want to sell our products?" If "yes", you are all done!

Humana and UH are about the only 2 in my area that are any decent.... Ugh...

Now that's some pretty good training right there!!

Jessica Durphy

Humana is brutal in everything it does IMO. Just little stuff they get wrong stacks on top of the painful test.

For example, our local rep sent out cheat sheets of the plans for 2018 in a format that can't be open on an Android phone.... Some old school works/Excel file that can't be coverted...

Humana is brutal in everything it does IMO. Just little stuff they get wrong stacks on top of the painful test.

For example, our local rep sent out cheat sheets of the plans for 2018 in a format that can't be open on an Android phone.... Some old school works/Excel file that can't be coverted...
Their excel sheets are annoying. I don't know how they have their header in their file but when I just try and copy and paste the names into another blank excel, I still can't sort. Some of their header copies over. Also, their CORE system will give carpal tunnel clicking through the lead to see the notes to reschedule, find the SOA, disposition or whatever else. On the other hand, MAPA makes life really easy when you can upload your 9 apps end of the day. Preset appointments I get from them are gold. I'll take the good with the bad.

Back