Humana

Old habits are sometimes hard to break. I like being able to access a PDF online in case something happens to my electronic copy.

About the online app. I bet it isn't in reality. I am a computer guy, but I can't stand the looks of that online app. I like the PDF app, you can type into it, pretty clean.

As for the electronic app. If someting happens to your copy, can't you just ask the carrier to furnish you with another copy?

If someting happens to your copy, can't you just ask the carrier to furnish you with another copy?

I can . . . but it is so much easier to go online & download.

As I said, old habits are hard to break. I learned the online app system via CGI. They had good reporting, much better than anything that is out there now, but did not have a copy of the app online.

Also, I send a copy of the e-app to my clients and suggest they print a copy in preparation for the phone interview. The e-app is much clearer than scanning or faxing the app they completed by hand.

I will be attending a meeting for the Humana Broker Council on Wednesday and have been asked to provide feedback on what they do right and where improvement can be made. They want us to focus on

1-Underwriting

2-Billing

3-General product design

Suggestions appreciated.

I have a suggestion -- a few weeks late for this meeting, but perhaps for the next.

Check out this page:

Humana One

Guess who is now "partnering" with E-Health?

Yep. Humana.

When you go to Humana-One to get quotes but your state is not yet approved, you get that page, which provides a direct link to e-health and is clearly sponsored by Humana.

So apparently Client Joe who lives in Sacramento clicks that link and buys a plan from, oh, let's say Aetna through ehealth. Humana is then paid some kind of referral fee -- for sending business to one of its main competitors.

:mad:

Am I the only one who thinks this smacks of unprofessionalism? Is Humana THAT desparate that they need to stoop to the level of endorsing the one company that ALL other agents despise??

Geeez, what in the world is going on?? Is ehealth taking over the save the whales fund too?

Back