HumanaOne Quotit Application Link Problem

Capete

Hi all! I decided to join this forum because I can't seem to find an answer to my question anywhere and you all seem so knowledgeable. So here is my issue; I have been using Quotit to provide individual health insurance quotes to my clients. When they go to apply for Aetna, BCBS, Cigna or United Health, the online application process is seamless. They go directly to the application, complete it and they are done. However, when they click on "Apply Now" next to a HumanaOne plan, they are brought to the screen where they fill in their information and choose an application method, click on continue and then the confusion begins. They are directed to the Agent Landing Page where they have to fill in all of their information again, run their quotes again, weed through the multiple plan options that come up, to find the plan I quoted them and then they can apply. Is there a link that brings clients directly to an application from the quote on quotit without all the rigamarole?

Ditto. The HumanaOne phone application is awesome. Also, I've found quotit's support team to be quick at answering your questions.

Back