Humana's Fax Line Sucks.

Sep 22, 2015

1. wehotex

wehotex Guru

State:
    Texas
    I've faxed 3 different apps on 2 different days a week apart to the same # that I've always faxed to (1-877-889-9936) and Agent Services claims that none has been received. Is this happening to anyone else? Yes, I know that Humana is the Debil, but sometimes it's the ONLY product that I'm able to write.

wehotex, Sep 22, 2015
  2. DS4

DS4 Guru

State:
    California
    No problems here..........

DS4, Sep 22, 2015
  3. insuranceconceptscindy

insuranceconceptscindy Guru

State:
    Nevada
    I had the same problem. I need to do more apps online. That way you know it's received and done. Trouble is: a lot of my clients aren't willing to click the link and follow instructions. Paper app and faxing is the only way. :(

4. Chazm

Chazm Guru

State:
    Florida
    People still fax? There's gotta be an easier way. My Humana apps are emailed to premier so I'm not sure what other methods Humana has.

Chazm, Sep 22, 2015
  5. fishfortwo

fishfortwo Expert

You can use MAPA that can be downloaded from Humana and upload it to them. I am old school and still use a fax. I have my machine print out a conformation of the first page of the app. This has saved me a couple of times when they say they did not receive it. I just send it to them and it is done. I also get a conformation email that it was received.

6. wehotex

wehotex Guru

State:
    Texas
    Yes, the lack of confirmation emails is what tipped me off that they weren't receiving them. At the first time, I was told that there were issues with faxes that they received on two consecutive days. This time, no reason was given. I normally scan them and send to upline, but scanner is broken. ;(

wehotex, Sep 22, 2015
  7. somarco

somarco That Medicare Expert Guy

State:
    Georgia
    I have had issues with H fax line for years. Over half the time they claim they never got the app.

Solved the problem.

Stopped using them.

somarco, Sep 22, 2015
  8. yorkriver1

yorkriver1 Guru

So far, I have never had them lose a faxed app. Scary, will pay close attention, faxing one tonight.

9. Chazm

Chazm Guru

State:
    Florida
    Come to think of it, the last fax I ever think I sent was to Humana, over a year ago. They didn't receive 2 of my 3 faxes. So I stopped faxing

Chazm, Sep 23, 2015
  10. NWSINS

NWSINS Expert

State:
    Minnesota
    I checked on the status of an app faxed last Friday and they do not have it. According to Humana, any application faxed in the last week my have had trouble. I am to re-fax the application to them again in 3 days. Even though the application is signed on the 18th. O-boy....

NWSINS, Sep 23, 2015