Humana's Fax Line Sucks.

I checked on the status of an app faxed last Friday and they do not have it. According to Humana, any application faxed in the last week my have had trouble. I am to re-fax the application to them again in 3 days

. Even though the application is signed on the 18th. O-boy....[/QUOTE

The Agent Spokeshole wanted me to wait a few days until I resubmitted it again. F that. I faxed it immediately. If they eventually get multiple copies of it, so what?

I checked on the status of an app faxed last Friday and they do not have it. According to Humana, any application faxed in the last week my have had trouble. I am to re-fax the application to them again in 3 days

. Even though the application is signed on the 18th. O-boy....[/QUOTE

The Agent Spokeshole wanted me to wait a few days until I resubmitted it again. F that. I faxed it immediately. If they eventually get multiple copies of it, so what?
I didn't read all of these notes but I submit all of my Humana Business online through the Medicare portal. Have not had any problems. And it is better for me cause I have terrible handwriting.

I have had no problems . . . because . . .

Been in this business for six years. Written over 750 apps. Only 1 of them were with Humana. This was a med supp. Took four months to get paid.

There has and never will be application number 2 for the debil.

Way too many other choices out their!

Back