Hybrid LTC IMO

Tothetop

Guru
100+ Post Club
Looking for an IMO or FMO for hybrid LTC policies. Currently using ash brokerage. Any suggestions?

Im looking for an IMO that is a little more LTC focused. Not necessarily someone who just runs my quotes but an IMO that understands the market and what the sales process is like.

Ash is good but I just need a little bit more. I plan to pick up more sales over the next year so I need a little bit more assistance.

I have about 3 imos that I'm looking at now. I wanted to see if I'm missing any reputable ones

Last edited:
LTCi Partners is comprised of good people.

Why do you need an FMO to run illustrations for you and provide sales assistance?

Ok thanks.

I never said I need an FMO to run illustrations nor did I say I need sales assistance.

What do you want Ash or LTCR or LTCIP to do for you that you feel you cant do by yourself?

You cant go direct with all the carriers, for example oneamerica. So if I have to use a bga or IMO, I would prefer one that brings more to the table not just offering to run my quotes.

You cant go direct with all the carriers, for example oneamerica. So if I have to use a bga or IMO, I would prefer one that brings more to the table not just offering to run my quotes.

I work directly with OneAmerica and Lincoln. Run all of my illustrations; work directly with my underwriters and case managers. Not complicated. My BGA stays out of my way. Its sole purpose is to provide me a contract and let me produce. There isn’t anything they need to add from a processing or a marketing standpoint. And you can contract directly with OneAmerica and avoid a BGA. One of my close friends did.

Back