Hybrid LTC IMO

Jul 24, 2019

1. ltcadviser

ltcadviser Guru

Not pointless. Not much wiggle room? How much will you produce? How much will you get bumped up?

2. Tothetop

Tothetop Super Genius

State:
    New York
    Another pointless question. You seem to have wanted a response earlier. So I hope that suffice.

3. ltcadviser

ltcadviser Guru

Let me know when you get to the top.

4. Tothetop

Tothetop Super Genius

State:
    New York
    You're at the top. Dont worry. No one is coming for your throne. I hope this gives you some comfort and helps you to sleep tonight.

5. CALTCAgent

CALTCAgent Guru

State:
    California
    The FMO system as we know it should be abolished. If all they are here is for contracting and they are getting an override, its a worthless system that should not exist. Just my 2 cents. I feel like Captain obvious though.

Occasionally I have gotten sales ideas from some experienced marketers and it helps to brainstorm ideas on some cases where I was preparing my approach from a sales standpoint. I don't always use their suggestions but sometimes it helps.

6. Tahoe Ray

Tahoe Ray Guru

State:
    Nevada
    The FMO/IMO/BGA system exists strictly because of the carriers.

They don't want to pay for direct distribution to agents nor do they want rollup debt risk.

Say what you want but this system isn't arbitrarily set up to screw agents. It's built to support the carriers.

7. ltcadviser

ltcadviser Guru

Whatever. I might have been willing to help you maximize your hybrid payout with additional 3% overrides. But you know it all and don't want help. You just want IMOs to add value or stay out of your way. But you don't want to expound on the value you want from the IMO. So, good luck with your stubbornness.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  8. ltcadviser

ltcadviser Guru

Correct. And often we can earn more revenue than “going direct”, generally. It can be a win win.

9. Tothetop

Tothetop Super Genius

State:
    New York
    Only 3%?!?!?! Like I said earlier, not much wiggle room. Your an adult, exercise some common sense for a second:

If I was a know it all would I start a thread asking questions?

Would I have answered the questions you asked me if I didnt want help and was a know it all?

What I dont like is someone tallking about secret IMO's they know (that they've yet to disclose), that offer this secret value (that again they've yet to disclose) and a friend who got a direct contract - how? ( that's right folks, you guessed it, this person has yet to disclose).

All the info I offered to CottonFarm (I think that's the user's name) I offered freely without asking any questions because I want to help. I gain nothing I lose nothing

I gave away the FREELY available information that I got by just making a few phone calls. I'm not offering it like a secret because I want people to think more highly of me. You come across insecure. You got it. You're winning. Now relax.

10. Tothetop

Tothetop Super Genius

State:
    New York
    Btw, thanks for your "genuine" concern