Hybrid LTC IMO

Jul 24, 2019

1. ltcadviser

ltcadviser Guru

Secret IMOs? I have no secrets. Everyone will tell you that I help everyone who asks with zero expectations. You come on here complaining about Ash. So, I need to direct you to call people I know at IMOs before you expound upon what you feel Ash couldn't or wouldn’t help you with? I would be thrilled to refer you directly to a colleague if I have some semblance of your expectations.

The 3% override difference on hybrid compensation between street level of 8% and 11% is 38% more compensation. Most people will agree 38% more compensation is helpful. But to be fair to the IMO you will need to produce without any support to be given the override.

2. Tothetop

Tothetop Super Genius

State:
    New York
    Your right. Everything your saying is public information. No need for the hesitation to share.

I wouldn't. You seem to want to know what others are doing for your own "personal reasons."

Never once did I complain about Ash. I said I wanted a more LTC focused IMO and I stated why.

I never asked you who to call. I just asked for the names of LTC focused IMO's. So you don't "need" to do anything. I don't know you from a hole in the wall nor do you know me. I can talk to them for myself.

In order to get that override, some IMO's will need to put you down as part of the agency, not as a contracted agent - which means if you leave, they keep your commissions. So again, not much wiggle room on the agent contract.

3. Tothetop

Tothetop Super Genius

State:
    New York
    Im not a guy who likes to offend people so if I offended you, I apologize. But I definitely don't like my time wasted and dealing with people who seem to be wasting my time.

4. ltcadviser

ltcadviser Guru

You didn’t offend me. You just misinterpreted my intentions which can happen with reading messages rather than speaking directly with people. No worries. You have already called all of the major IMOs. Did you speak with Alecia at FIG? Can she help you?