I am leaving my IMO and looking to secure better contracts. Can you help me?

Philly Fan

Been at my IMO for 4 years. I have a lot to learn but Ive issued between $100,000 and $150,000 the last 2 years consecutively. I mainly work in mortgage protection and final expense (Simplified Issue) Please let me know who are the people to talk to when it comes to great contract levels. Please only refer people who are good people with integrity. I appreciate your willingness to help. Thank you!

Been at my IMO for 4 years. I have a lot to learn but Ive issued between $100,000 and $150,000 the last 2 years consecutively. I mainly work in mortgage protection and final expense (Simplified Issue) Please let me know who are the people to talk to when it comes to great contract levels. Please only refer people who are good people with integrity. I appreciate your willingness to help. Thank you!
I’m in Atlantic City

The majority of the leads I ran were mortgage protection but I've done a fair amount of final expense as well. Todd King I saved your number and will give you a call today or tomorrow.

I would like to hear your experience as well KSutton. Your story may help me in someway, thank for your willingness to share. How do I get ahold of you?

Back