I am looking for NAA agents that want to sell their book of business

Term Agent

I am looking for NAA agents (or someone in the same line of work) who has any size book of business that they would like to sell. I would need the basic info for each policy in the book, including the carrier, face amount, policy date, and the renewals that they bring in. I am trying to get a feel for the market and if there is anyone out there that has what I am looking for and if people would be interested. Any feedback would be appreciated!

WC Fields said 'there's a sucker born every minute'. NAA agents would do better calling their own book and converting them to an underwritten plan.

Thanks for reminding me to do it.

I am glad to help im any way that I can Rabbi! If it doesn't make sense to you, that is okay. There are other agents that may not be in the same position that you are in. Some may not be interested in life insurance sales any more. Some may have such a big book of business that they do not have the need to start calling people and can simply move on in life. I wouldn't say that someone would be a sucker to explore an exit option that I am presenting.

I am glad to help im any way that I can Rabbi! If it doesn't make sense to you, that is okay. There are other agents that may not be in the same position that you are in. Some may not be interested in life insurance sales any more. Some may have such a big book of business that they do not have the need to start calling people and can simply move on in life. I wouldn't say that someone would be a sucker to explore an exit option that I am presenting.

seems profitable to me buying business that falls off from 6mo to 2 years........

Sti- Where did you get the 6 months - 2 year numbers? Is that what NAA clients numbers are? If so, this is the type of info that I am trying to get on this site! Thanks for the heads up!!!:wideeyed:

Back