I Am New to Direct Mailings

So similar campaigns as the big guys, understood. What separates you from them...price, quality, service?
The 1000 piece mailer we are referring to, is this saving on your social security taxes?

"Nobody in the country can mail to 1k prospects who own there own home, have an income of 30k+, own a CD or money market account, have income producing assets of 100k and live within 10 miles of your zip code for such a low price"
My apologies. I was not aware the services you offer are only to those with the specifications you listed. I guess most of us around here are too "small" for your special mailings.

It's nice that you are here to educate and not tell us all about your services. I was confused by one of your first posts when you said:
We can send out 1k reply mailers for $550 and get you about 10 to 20 leads per month. Dan Milne Resource Solutions 774-992-9267

Last edited:
Dan, took a look at the website. There are no lead samples or prices (for the most part). Can you give us some information about your annuity leads or mortgage protection or whatever your specialty is.

Back