I Believe Whole Life/universal Life is a Waste

Why would you guys waste your time with posts like these? If this guy really wants to know then he would spend a few hours reading the life section of the forum. There is more than enough info about the products and their use to form a knowledgeable opinion. Why put in effort for someone who is not willing to put in the effort themselves?

I definitely agree.

I'm still working my way into the 5,000 post club. :)

----------

If scagnt83 can engage with the "FE" crowd, I can try to exterminate a few termites.

I see people always talking about the benefits of a whole life policy, but all I see in whole life is a waste for people who don't have an income of over 250k/year. My question is why would any agent recommend this product besides the fact that they can profit greatly from selling a whole/universal life policy?

It all depends on the purpose of the insurance.

All I know is that I can give a couple of seniors that have diabetes, COPD, and are suffering from mental health issues like depression/ptsd/skitzo, up to a $50,000 Whole Life policy, with DAY 1 Coverage!

Ohh, and their household income is $16,000 for the year!

Now you tell me, could it possibly make sense to sell them whole life insurance?

It all depends on the purpose of the insurance.

All I know is that I can give a couple of seniors that have diabetes, COPD, and are suffering from mental health issues like depression/ptsd/skitzo, up to a $50,000 Whole Life policy, with DAY 1 Coverage!

Ohh, and their household income is $16,000 for the year!

Now you tell me, could it possibly make sense to sell them whole life insurance?

And the premium for that is...

Probably a bargain compared to the cost of the problem.

----------

Let's not forget that some people's health can disqualify them for term insurance completely, yet still be eligible for various kinds of permanent protection.

In such cases, the premium isn't the obstacle. It is the solution.

Back