I Came Behind a Banker's Life Agent Today...

There is always the golden rule that "the customer is always right" get her to file the complaint with Medicare and make that a$$ agent sweat a little.

I'm just reeling over a $210 premium for a Plan F T65! Whoa!

I hope she got a card, so you can get that agent's license yanked. People like that make our jobs harder! :(

Yeah 210.00 is even high for Florida. I sell UHC which is the lowest rate in North Florida for 171.50 for age 65 and incredulously I have lost a few over the years to Banker's because some people actually believe the BS these agents tell consumers about why their plan F is better and never increase their rates .No wonder Banker's agents are knocking on t65 doors six months in advance - the only chance they have is to be the first agent that meets with prospect , hard close them and hope the consumer doesn't let any other agent in their home.

I was at a house yesterday that had a visit from a Bankers jerk, her birthday is November and he visited her in January so they are way ahead of the 6 month mark.
I don't understand how they get away with a photo copy piece of paper showing the plans with no prices or any disclosure as a leave behind.
And yes, they make our jobs so much harder.

Back