I Came Behind a Banker's Life Agent Today...

Yeah 210.00 is even high for Florida. I sell UHC which is the lowest rate in North Florida for 171.50 for age 65 and incredulously I have lost a few over the years to Banker's because some people actually believe the BS these agents tell consumers about why their plan F is better and never increase their rates .No wonder Banker's agents are knocking on t65 doors six months in advance - the only chance they have is to be the first agent that meets with prospect , hard close them and hope the consumer doesn't let any other agent in their home.

Here in Orlando UHC is $171.50 also and I'm nearly positive that Bankers just had an increase for new clients on their plan F. It's now around $230.
A lot of the bankers agents in the area are now only offering the Plan N because its around $165.

She still shouldn't have made the check out to the agent but could she have been mistaken and wrote the check for ~$23X and made it out to Bankers and just forgot?

I thought making a complaint to Medicare would be easy but 2 weeks ago I had a client on conference call trying to make a complaint to Medicare and the lady on the Phone pretty much said "too bad" . I couldn't believe it.

That's pretty crazy, in my part of Michigan, plan F for a T65 is about $115 for females and 130 for males. Going to Plan G it's $100 for females and 115 for males. Or they could go the really easy route and just get plan C for 125 from BC/BS for all ages with GI. To bad they don't contract.

I worked for them for almost 7 years before they terminated my contract right before I was to be vested in my renewals and deferred comp. What I saw on that video is 100% real. Granted, some offices/areas are worse...like Illinois. Still, glad I'm not captive and can help my clients. Word to the wise-NEVER WORK FOR THEM!

I had an appointment with customers who told me they had a visit from a Banker's agent last week

I have heard the stories before from other customers that Banker's agent aproached their door just as they were arriving coming home -as if the agent was stalking their home.

I have heard the stories were consumers were told that the Banker's Plan F was the best plan ever made , never increases in price and the claims are handled better than any other plan F because the agent handles the paperwork themselves.

I have heard the stories were consumers tell me they bought a policy from the Banker's agent and gave the agent a check but they were not given any written material such as an outline of benefits,receipt, buyers guide etc

But today I heard a new one where the agent who assumed the plan F was sold ,even though she had not given any written material to prospect,asked that the check be payable to her the agent so that she could get her commission faster.The premium for plan F 65 male is about 210.00 but she was asking for a check for 250.00 me made out to her.I am wondering if she was going to " bundle " a final expense policy without the customer knowing and submit the initial premiums with money orders after she cashed the check.Anybody else seen this?

Never. Maybe years ago when an agent would go to the clients house minthly for premiums. Sounds like just another Bank Life story to the list

I worked for them for almost 7 years before they terminated my contract right before I was to be vested in my renewals and deferred comp. What I saw on that video is 100% real. Granted, some offices/areas are worse...like Illinois. Still, glad I'm not captive and can help my clients. Word to the wise-NEVER WORK FOR THEM!

I hope u faught them

Back