I Can Help with Med Supp Leads

medsupp25

First off, I don't want to break any rules on the forums so if I am someone please let me know. I've used this site in the past just to read others input and it's helped me tremendously in my business so first off I'd just like to thank you all for that.

My business is primarily Med Supps and cross selling from there. I live in Iowa and stick to in state sales as that has kept me busy enough. I have a group of callers that I currently use that have a short Med Supp script that create leads for me to call back. Essentially they have generated all my clients with the occasional referral. I'm at a point now where I need to be meeting with more of my current clients for reviews instead of calling on my produced leads.... Buuuut I don't want to lose my current callers for when I do need more leads because they have helped get me here and I'll need leads again. I don't know if anyone on here has any interest in leads but if so please send me a PM. We've only called Iowa but they can call anywhere in the States that cold calling seniors is legal and I have access to a database of phone numbers with the DNC.

Essentially I don't want to have to terminate my workers for the betterment of my clients when I know I'll need my callers in the future. So if I could help out another agent or 2 and myself that would be great!

Thanks guys!

First off, I don't want to break any rules on the forums so if I am someone please let me know. I've used this site in the past just to read others input and it's helped me tremendously in my business so first off I'd just like to thank you all for that. My business is primarily Med Supps and cross selling from there. I live in Iowa and stick to in state sales as that has kept me busy enough. I have a group of callers that I currently use that have a short Med Supp script that create leads for me to call back. Essentially they have generated all my clients with the occasional referral. I'm at a point now where I need to be meeting with more of my current clients for reviews instead of calling on my produced leads.... Buuuut I don't want to lose my current callers for when I do need more leads because they have helped get me here and I'll need leads again. I don't know if anyone on here has any interest in leads but if so please send me a PM. We've only called Iowa but they can call anywhere in the States that cold calling seniors is legal and I have access to a database of phone numbers with the DNC. Essentially I don't want to have to terminate my workers for the betterment of my clients when I know I'll need my callers in the future. So if I could help out another agent or 2 and myself that would be great! Thanks guys!

Why are you having to meet to do med Supp reviews? Wouldn't your biz be better if you were writing new biz and hire someone else to contact your current clients to review their plan?

What are you charging for these leads?

I do an annual review with all my clients to help build the relationship. I don't want to be the guy that sells the policy and they never hear from or see again. I've noticed a lot of seniors aren't comfortable giving referrals but after a few years of doing short reviews and building rapport I don't even have to ask for referrals. When I bring them some coffee and donuts for the 3rd year in a row the referrals come out of their mouths before I can even ask how things have been.

You're right I wouldn't need to do annual reviews with everyone but for me I just wanted to keep a good relationship. Also, many of them are more than med supp clients so a more comprehensive review is needed.

As for the leads, it probably depends on how many were bought at a time. $10-$15/lead I suppose.

I do an annual review with all my clients to help build the relationship. I don't want to be the guy that sells the policy and they never hear from or see again. I've noticed a lot of seniors aren't comfortable giving referrals but after a few years of doing short reviews and building rapport I don't even have to ask for referrals. When I bring them some coffee and donuts for the 3rd year in a row the referrals come out of their mouths before I can even ask how things have been. You're right I wouldn't need to do annual reviews with everyone but for me I just wanted to keep a good relationship. Also, many of them are more than med supp clients so a more comprehensive review is needed. As for the leads, it probably depends on how many were bought at a time. $10-$15/lead I suppose.

Your story still doesn't make ANY sense.

Why would you need to completely STOP working leads to do reviews with current clients?

Back