I Can't Believe This Kind of Company Exists!

jlp683

I have been so sick and tired of jumping around from IMO to IMO. Everyone offering the greatest commissions and best products. I have been working with American Money Group for a while now and cant believe this kind of company actually exists. From day 1 that have been straight up with me. walking in with no production requirements, their street level commissions kick butt! If your writing term, they have the absolute inexpensive companies you can imagine! They also have these unique Universal products!
I call in and they give me all the 1 on 1 attention I need! They run illustrations, answer my questions for new products and they are not captive!! They ask you to put 1 contract to them to start with and they want to earn your business! THEY HAVE EARNED MY BUSINESS! They also have in house agents who will help close your clients. They are teaching me how to become a true planner.. not just an "agent" pushing UL and term products!
They have these complimentary seminars where they teach your clients!!! Doesnt cost me a cent! I cant say enough about this company.. I have been able to capture more commissions and more clients! I havent been happier with an IMO!!

Yikes. Thinly-veiled advertisements disguised as testimonials, as "congratulations" for using "my" system...

I hope this trend doesn't gain steam. Otherwise it'll turn into ProducersWeb, where a bunch of people are just trying to sell each other their "systems"...

nice pic and nice reply.. what system are you selling?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Actually I finally posted this comment because of the company I was with the past few years that did me wrong... In simple terms.. I feel that they cheated me! Im not going to say what the name of the COmpany is but they are a very large IMO Located in Southern California. We had a very good relationship until times got tough and I was able to see their true Colors. I have referred so many people to them and decided to leave them about a year ago.. I decided to go with a few different IMO's .. depending on the product I want to write... Just recently I have had some "great" cases close! havent been this excited for a long time! so.. take it or leave it.. everyone is entitled to an opinion right.. thanks guys!

Last edited:
I also have found a incredible agency. I got 40% on health and 160% on life. They not only give me free leads but call, qualify and submit the business for me. I don't do anything except sit back and get paid. Right now they're putting in around 10 apps a day for me and I'm making 1.3 million a year. Contact me for their information.

I also have found a incredible agency. I got 40% on health and 160% on life. They not only give me free leads but call, qualify and submit the business for me. I don't do anything except sit back and get paid. Right now they're putting in around 10 apps a day for me and I'm making 1.3 million a year. Contact me for their information.

I tried to call you about this exciting offer but the phone message says you are working from Aruba this month :D

Back