I Cant Find Continental General Insurance on CSG Actuarial

I have a guy who is quoting a very low number for his med supp and his company is CGI, I can't find it on the CSG actuarial or Ritter.
Does anyone have any info rates for the state of Kansas by any chance?

The guy has a plan F so does his wife, and they are paying $143 for him (74) and for her its $115(71) non smokers. That doesn't sound right.

----------

They are now owned by CIGNA I found out, but have pockets of business still going.
They are pretty competitive, but still not the same premium this guy is saying they are.
They have Preferred Plus, Plus, and Standard rates...

Last edited:
You will not be able to see prices for CGI anywhere. CGI was a subsidiary of Great American. It was only sold directly by inside agents. The sister company for outside agents was Loyal American. Great American sold these blocks of business to CIGNA.

CGI is now a closed block of business. Ni new CGI policies are being sold now. CGI and Loyal have both been replaced with ARLIC. Both inside and outside agents sell the same brand name now.

The CGI product does not pat any agents commissions past year one, so the carrier has been able to keep these rates pretty low so far in most areas.

Hope this information is helpful.

That's probably the biggest feature I would like added to CSG. It would help to keep up with rates increases for those closed blocks.

Back