I Completely Forgot About Piedmont WellStar Commissions

sman

Guru
5000 Post Club
Got a nice little surprise a few minutes ago. Received an email from Ritter telling me commissions have been processed. Looks like PW isn't paying as earned on renewals. Paying the whole year at once on renewals. I'm sure we were told that, but at this point I had completely forgotten about renewals on PW.

Did you get paid for the whole year on renewals? I only got about 6 months thru Messer...and so did other agents w same upline.

----------

BTW...got it on April 1 so we thought it was April Fool joke w/o full commission,...we were told annual advance on renewals.

Did you get paid for the whole year on renewals? I only got about 6 months thru Messer...and so did other agents w same upline. ---------- BTW...got it on April 1 so we thought it was April Fool joke w/o full commission,...we were told annual advance on renewals.

My commissions were direct deposited today. It was the full year on renewals. Another reason to go with Ritter over Messer. :-)

Well who knew, right?
Did you also get a statement (online ) showing your clients? I still don't have one posted on my agent portal to reconcile my commish.

Well who knew, right? Did you also get a statement (online ) showing your clients? I still don't have one posted on my agent portal to reconcile my commish.

Yep. A list of all clients were posted with the commission amount.

Well...well..well... nice surprise in the bank account this AM. The balance of my renewals got deposited.

Perhaps the guy who posted on the old thread will find this one and take heart.

Back