I Didn't Get The Memo...

Bob_The_Insurance_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Decatur, Ga.
I was under the impression that AHIP was going to open their doors on July 1, 2016. Got an email from UHC (or, my FMO for them), that AHIP, and UHC's testing/certifications are now open. AHIP, I was told, was up and running since June 17th.

Is this correct?

Also was told that in order to get the $50 credit for AHIP I had to stay logged in, and take the UHC certifications at least one time, without logging out. UHC will give you 6 tries, as opposed to 3.

:GEEK::skeptical:

I was under the impression that AHIP was going to open their doors on July 1, 2016. Got an email from UHC (or, my FMO for them), that AHIP, and UHC's testing/certifications are now open. AHIP, I was told, was up and running since June 17th. Is this correct? Also was told that in order to get the $50 credit for AHIP I had to stay logged in, and take the UHC certifications at least one time, without logging out. UHC will give you 6 tries, as opposed to 3. :GEEK::skeptical:
AHIP opened on Monday, 6/20 I believe. I get mine paid for in full by a carrier but can't get that free pass until 7/7.

I was under the impression that AHIP was going to open their doors on July 1, 2016. Got an email from UHC (or, my FMO for them), that AHIP, and UHC's testing/certifications are now open. AHIP, I was told, was up and running since June 17th. Is this correct? Also was told that in order to get the $50 credit for AHIP I had to stay logged in, and take the UHC certifications at least one time, without logging out. UHC will give you 6 tries, as opposed to 3. :GEEK::skeptical:

I am taking AHIP right now and entered it thru the UHC agent portal and received a $50 discount, so I paid $125.00.

I am taking AHIP right now and entered it thru the UHC agent portal and received a $50 discount, so I paid $125.00.

I thought $125.00 was the full price for AHIP, not $175.00.

Took 2017 AHIP through Blue Shield CA last week.

If you use our AHIP certification site, we will reimburse you up to $100 of the $125 AHIP certification fee when you enroll five new Blue Shield MAPD members for the 2017 plan year.*

It was the same for 2016. It took quite a few months, but they did reimburse
$100.

Back